1st week and what a result

peppapig

Well after a really difficult week i have been to my weigh in

9 lb loss :D:D:D:D:D

I am so pleased and ready to carry on I feel so much better too really thought I would cave in,
thanks for all the support everone.

Well done you - that's fantastic! I've had my first weigh-in today and lost 9lb too! It's a great feeling isn't it? Really gives you the motivation to carry on next week!
Keep up the good work!
Good luck! x

:talk017:

Fantastic results!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to both of you. Great start and doesn't it motivate you to keep going?

Lorra xxx

Thats fantastic well done :D

WOW!!!!!!!!! . great stuff both of you .Hope this gives you great encouragement now for next week. Just take it one week at a time that worked for me.

Well done!!! 9lb, thats great! It really spurs you on til next week doesnt it!!

:clap: well done honey :)

Excellent first weigh in....really spurs you on for week 2 doesn't it! Well done!

9lbs is a great loss, well done! Keep up the good work for week 2, loads will come off if you stick to this 100%.

Hi Peppa

Fantastic weightloss for the first week, its very motivational isn't it? We look forward to hearing how well you will do in the weeks to come...before long you will be joing all the other great loss members. :happy096:

Hi Peppapig,
Very well done to you, 9lb is a great weight loss on 1st week. Hope the last of the difficult weeks are behind you and things get easier from here on in. Wishing you the best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

well done peppapig (hehe my son loves that show) hope you have a great second week x

thats brilliant peppapig a fabulous result! you must be stoked. onward to nxt weeks weighin x:D

Well done on your brilliant loss keep it up

Great job! :D Keep up the good work!

Back