1st week back, AGAIN! Daunted but determined, 14st to loose, in it for the long haul!

Hi all in jenna im also doing SW joined 5 weeks ago and I was so ashamed my start weight was 28st 6lbs. I've lost 1st 1/2 in 5 weeks over the moon but got a long way to go. I feel very differently about it this time though and my head and heart are fully in it. I'm afraid of missing out on everything because of my size it's been the kick up the bum I needed to get my life and health in order! X

Thanks guys, Your weight lossses are inspiring and help me get back on track. SW consultant was lovely, she's only been doing the job 7 weeks but I thing it helps in a way as she is super enthused about it all. I just hope she wants to stick around! I have put on quite a bit of what I lost but not all which for me is good. I know I weighed a lot less just after I had pneumonia but the junk food I have eaten in the past month has piled on the lbs. however I'm back now. Raring to go with a ham and bean soup in my work bag for lunch, along with apples, satsumas and grapes to snack on and a pack of popcorn (3 syns) for the munchies.
I too have a lot to loose but we can do this :) it wasn't easy going back but I'm pleased I have. Am actually looking forward to eating healthy food! Have a sudden craving for fruit because of all the junk I have eaten. Just got to keep the enthusiasm going

You can do it hun, such a fab start!

We're roughly the same weight so I'm happy to buddy up with you if you like? - with all of my six week's experience :D

Thank you so much. Susie, A buddy sounds brill if u are still up for that. Loosing weight is sooo tough at times it would be lovely to have someone to chat to and also return the support to, too.

Weigh in tonight (I type this at 2am. My sleep is rubbish as I keep waking through the night to use the loo. Wonder if this is water retention being got rid of? Crazy amount to wee excuse TMI!)
Nervous but hopful as I have been good and I have enjoyed the meals I have cooked too. I've had jerk chicken and Caribbean rice, piri piri chicken, bolognaise, lamb & potato salad & prawn noodles. I have eaten and eaten and enjoyed what I ate too. Especially knowing I was putting good healthy food in my body for the first time in a while.
Will update how I got on xx

How did you get on at WI, hun?

The loo visits are probably because you've stepped up the amount of water you're drinking each day - I regularly go at 3am - but last night? 4 visits! :eek:. Early to bed for me tonight :)

Hi,

i lost 6.5lb this week yay! Feeling a bit rough as have a cold. Had a bad night off plan yesterday but didn't enjoy it at all. Decided today to have an SP day today and tomorrow to hopefully make up for my naughty night. Kicking myself over it but also really pleased I am back on plan 100 % and doing damage control.

i have done SW quite a few times before but today was the first time IN AGES that I properly read through my SW books. I had forgotten how much all the little tips and comments help boost you. I also think I have got to grips with SP And today sp day has been easy so far. The hardest thing isn't the lack of potato and pasta. I LOVE both but can feel like I have it too much on SW so the break feels good! No, the hardest thing is the fruit that is strictly not SP and avoiding yogurts to munch on too. No mullers, bananas, grapes or blueberries eek. All staples I rely on! Also no cherries or mango. I know I could have them if I really wanted but wanted to try and do a strict SP day to see how I go. I do like the two B choices I have to say :) burgers in a bun for dinner for me in a min MMMmmmmmmmm.

how is everyone doing?

well done on the loss love

That's a fab loss, it sounds like you are getting right on top of things Leanne :)

And yum to the burger bun! How long did you do SP for, or are you still on it?

Hi hun how are you doing hun?

Love your photo of your inspiration :)

We are similar weighs too hun xxx

This is also my first week back. The first week is always the hardest. But I found that once my weight started to I pact on my health, that gave me the kick I needed to start back again. I'm 4 days in and have been on the plan 100%, so here's hoping.

Back