1st week back, AGAIN! Daunted but determined, 14st to loose, in it for the long haul!

Oh wow well done!! Nailed it!! I see a half stone award in your near future :)

Thank you :)

The boost it has given me is brill and I am really Motivated to cook today. am making an oriental chicken noodle salad which I found online on a blog, and beef & bean hot pot from SW website. The hotpot is freelance so I can start to build up stock of home made 'ready meals' :)

Really want that 7lb sticker and then some! Xx

Thanks :) I do agree my daughter is gorgeous lol, not that I'm bias or anything ;)

also so totally agree we all need to be kinder to ourselves. It's the usual common problem of how its MUCH easier for me to say to someone else that they mustn't beat themselves up, but not be able to follow my own advice.

I'm trying to be really positive about my weight loss this week and use that positivity for next weeks motivation but it isn't easy. Honestly every now and then I think that yes, 5.5lb is great but it's nothing I can't put straight back on again, that this drive I have wont last, or 5.5lb is a drop in the ocean when I look at how much I have to loose. I like your quote though lottiebird. That really resonated with me this evening :)

bit by bit we'll get there xx

Stuffed now after eating 2 SW burgers, small wholemeal roll, salad & sautéed potatos. Was very nice. Little worried that I need to do more about portion control, but why I like SW is that portion control isn't meant to matter- as long as you fill yourself up to satisfy your appetite.
i think I need to chill a bit and just carry on as I did last week. As long a it works I guess I shouldn't worry so much.

i'm suffering from serious lack of sleep at the mo which isn't helping. Being the size I am isn't helping as I get terrible acid indigestion. Am taking tablets for it but hopefully once I loose more this will ease. Hopefully the back ache when I go out walking will ease too. Pleased I am still on plan and have managed to cook even with 2 hrs sleep, but feeling a little Fed up, wishing I had never let myself get like this.
where is that baseball bat- want to take a bat to the devil on my shoulder feeding me negative thoughts. Even when I do ok these thoughts manage to twist the success into something not good enough grrrrrrr
sorry to moan xx

hi hun moan away we here to support you x x

Things will get better, hon. :) I used to get terrible heartburn at night, but it's totally gone now. My back used to be so painful it felt like I'd been kicked at the base of my spine - that's more or less gone too. I was a terrible snorer, and used to wake up with cramps all the time - both also gone. It's truly amazing how many things are improved by weight loss, so just keep going and it'll be so worth it! :) xx

Thank you all for the support, and thank you to Tracy for sharing about you own health changes. I need to hear that. I know it in my head that loosing weight will help but hearing about the positive changes from a person who has been there.

Quick post as am not having a good day. Daughter, after having cold symptoms, actually has chicken pox now. She's def not herself with it and not a happy bubs :(. And then my cat comes in bleeding after getting in her 1st fight. Got a claw wound to the face but shes ok except feeling sorry for herself.

A positive about this is I have managed to be on plan still :) I changed my dinner to SW Burgers, spaghetti hoops, egg, tomato & mushrooms as I needed comfort food & something already prepared. The day I have had would have led my to pig out before, and then feel worse, but today I made the plan work for me :)

xx

Oh no, not chicken pox! Hope she's ok, it's uncomfortable for them. Have you had it? My husband caught it from our daughter - she was two, he was forty, lol. And poor pusscat, fancy getting into a fight! :) xx

Thanks, she's not been good today - she just v angry & upset & fed up and at 22 months getting frustrated she can't always tell me what she needs :(. Just been to settle her back down hence 3am typing.
keeping fingers crossed she's better later today. I have had chicken pox but we are not sure about my hubby. Awful to have as an adult Urgh. As for the cat she's ok silly thing! Was surprised as with even withAll the cats in our previous neighbourhood, she never got in a fight. Pushed her luck this time!

Back on on the topic of food I have still been on plan and am surprising myself with it! Not even used all this as an excuse for extra choc which would normally be the case at the v least. But I'm in this for life so I'm trying really hard not to reach for lots of junk every time things get a bit hectic. Oh I know I will fall off the wagon at some point, and I'll need to dust myself off and get back on without too much beating myself up, but am pleased it's not happened yet :)

right, back off to bed. Thank u for all the support xx

Bless you all :( What a horrible time - poor baby and pusscat! Sending you positive thoughts xx

Thank you, she's def better today, but doesn't realise she needs to ease herself into being a manic toddler again lol. Lots of running about followed by laying down looking sleepy as she's overdone it! We are getting there though :)

Weigh in tonight. Been on plan all week which I'm pleased with but still so very very nervous to step on the scales. Actually feel more nervous this week than last as I knew last week there was a good chance of some water retention loss, if that makes sense.
This week I feel so scared. I wish I still had scales at home right now but I got rid due to obsessive weighing so I can only weigh in group or pay in boots! Xx

Thank you, she's def better today, but doesn't realise she needs to ease herself into being a manic toddler again lol. Lots of running about followed by laying down looking sleepy as she's overdone it! We are getting there though :) Weigh in tonight. Been on plan all week which I'm pleased with but still so very very nervous to step on the scales. Actually feel more nervous this week than last as I knew last week there was a good chance of some water retention loss, if that makes sense. This week I feel so scared. I wish I still had scales at home right now but I got rid due to obsessive weighing so I can only weigh in group or pay in boots! Xx

Good luck lovely!!

Hi, lost 3.5lb :) soooo pleased. Got slimmer of the week and reached my 1st goal of the first half stone.

I I was so nervous, but all the hard work in quite a difficult week has paid off and I'm thrilled. Need to keep the motivation going so I have brought a new SW cook book and the mag and will try dif recipes to try and keep the interest and motivation high.

set another target of 4lb as I found last week that my high target of 4lb meant I stuck to plan and made better choices. Loosing weight involves a lot of mind games!!

how is everyone else doing?

xx

Hi, lost 3.5lb :) soooo pleased. Got slimmer of the week and reached my 1st goal of the first half stone. I I was so nervous, but all the hard work in quite a difficult week has paid off and I'm thrilled. Need to keep the motivation going so I have brought a new SW cook book and the mag and will try dif recipes to try and keep the interest and motivation high. set another target of 4lb as I found last week that my high target of 4lb meant I stuck to plan and made better choices. Loosing weight involves a lot of mind games!! how is everyone else doing? xx

Well done !! That's awesome xx

Hi Leanne, we've a similar distance to go, you've made an amazing start on SW well done. Your Daughter is really gorgeous. I hope she's better soon. I'm sure your Christmas goal is going to happen. Good luck.

Back