1st week - Scared this wont work

Aww wow everyone's so nice here :) thank you for being so welcoming, Butterflygirl and Lithium my weigh in is on Tuesday so let me know how you go, toddshar you are an inspiration look how much you've lost!! Good luck everybody and thanks for the support! xxx

Day 3 for me too!!!! Cleaned house from top to bottom to keep me occupied!!! Dread the evenings!! And us it true it does get easier?!!! X

Emma x

Hi Emma :) It hasn't got much easier for me yet, although i'm just reaching the end of day 4...it's supposed to get easier from now on so fingers crossed! Keep at it, I know it's hard, I love my food and it feels like torture, but if I can do it you can :) xx

Dear me I'm lying watching Xfactor talking to myself in my head haha!! One word I'm like mmmmm Domino Pizza then I'm like no you will be thin!!! Wow day 100!! U had any slip ups?! And most ov all how much u lost?!!! Well done x

week 1 - weight in Thursday

No slip ups Emma I deal with food cravings by watching a lot of food programmes come dine with me, man v food, hairy bikers etc I know it sounds daft but it satisfies me. I've lost 5stone 5lbs.

4 stone 13lbs more to lose to get down to my goal weight of 10st 10lbs but if I start looking ill cos of losing to much I will stop and refeed I haven't been 10stone since I was aged 10. How you got a lot to lose?

I went from 16 stone to 11 1 with ww and gym!! my goal being 10 7 I was only 8lb away but then it went let's say **** up!!! Came off holiday recently and got weighted I was 12 stone 10lbs so I now have 2 stone 3lbs to go!!! Want to get to my goal and continue with Ww to keep it off (fingers crossed) :)

2 stone 3lbs will come of in no time on lipotrim and well done for losing all that weight, good luck for Thursday on your first weigh in, I weigh in on a Thursday to.

You will have to let me no how u do :) I'm a Checking Technician in a pharmacy and run the Lipotrim programme from there!! I love hearing the weight loss stories hoping mine will be one of them :) now I can advised from experience haha!!!

Yes I will let you know how I get on. I've a diary in the main section under diaries and it's called my diary in there is a before and after pic of me. Even though I live in a Birmingham I'm the only person who does lipotrim in my chemist so I can just pop in anytime I want to. I'm sure you will be very successful you have done great upto now. I did ww and only lasted a few weeks as I wanted the quick fix.

Todshar, I do the same, I love watching food programmes more when I'm on LT and I also watch all the weight loss programmes too like biggest loser & supersize vs supperskinny etc. Works for me.

I am the same watching the weight loss programmes seem to help keep me on track

Back