1st week weigh in!

karenhornby

Well just did my 1st week weigh in and have lost 5lb :D.
I feel so much better now I know it has worked. Just got to keep going now.

I have found red days easier to do than green as I like my meat.
Last time I did slimming world I couldnt cope with green days because I just seemed to keep eating pasta even when I was full, so its red says for me most of time now.

Well done Karen!! Bet you feel great and really positive entering your 2nd week!! Wow, it seems so long ago for me! (1 year next week- and still loving it!!) Are you not tempted by extra easy? Or do you prefer to have your 2 A's and B's?X

I was going to say the same as funcurls, with EE you can have meat AND pasta/potatoes as long as you have 1/3 of the plate superfree (veg/salad/fruit).

Well done on your loss xx

Well done on the loss!!:clap:

I can't remember the last time I had a red day - live mostly on green days. Am planning on giving extra easy a go next week.

Well done on your loss! A fab start to your journey xxxx

Congrats on a fab week x

Would definately recommend the extra easy plan aswell :)
Ive just finished my 1st week too and have lost 6.5lbs and have eaten so much food its unbelieveable lol

Thanks guys. I did look at EE but i tend to get bloated after eating carbs so I decided to stick to red days.

congrats :)

xx

Fantastic! Well done! I hope I do as well as you :)

congrats and well done. yep,. red for me too - can't get on with green but do do the odd green day when I'm feeling mega hungry.

Well done hun :D I mostly do green days as it's easier for me but always try and do a red day before weigh day. I love how this plan is so flexible... have a fantastic 2nd week :talk017:

Back