1st Week Weigh In

Nic-Noc

Morning all

Thanks for the warm welcomes yesterday

Well I’m happy to report that I weighed this morning and I lost 11lbs, I couldn’t quiet believe it and had to get on and off the scales about 5 times.

I must admit, I was a bit overwhelmed and had a little cry in the bathroom :eek:

I know its not all fat, and most of it is water, but its just what I need to make me think that it is possible to get to that goal that I’ve wanted for so long.

The next several weeks will be harder, what with work do’s, my birthday and xmas day. But I’ve made an agreement with myself that I will come off the diet for those special days, try to make sensible choices, not pig out like I usually do and then get straight back on to it the next day.

I’d love to be able to say that I’d stick to it right the way through, but I know I wont, and rather than feel like I’ve blown it all, knowing I’ve made a conscious choice to stop on certain days will make it easier for me to get back on ( here’s hoping!)

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely day, keep glugging that water and good luck to any of you who are weighing in today

Nic xxx

:D Well done!! Thats a great loss!

Well done - it's such a motivation isnt' it seeing those scales drop?!!

Well done that is fab. My WI tomorrow but its TOTM so people have suggested i dont weigh until next week, but I know I'll struggle. xxx

That's amazing. Well done. :)

Thanks everyone, I'm still smiling, even though I've got a raging sore throat, have just come back from out of hours GP - I've got tonisilitis so he's given me some antibiotics to take for a week.

I mentioned to him that I was on exante vlcd and he said I'd be OK to carry on doing it while I'm taking the tablets, so at least I wont have to break the diet! and to be honest, my throat is so sore that I dont think i could eat even if i wanted to. I think I'll have the soups for the next few days as they're nice and thick, and I find them quite filling, even if I'm not keen on the taste!

So how has everyone been today, all good and 100%?

xx

Nic that's a fabulous loss, you've done so well.

Sorry you're not so well, hope the tablets soon kick in and start working for you.

Back