1st Week Weigh In

Figgy

Im Doin Slimming World by myself at home and started last sunday soooo 2Moro is my weigh in day im hopeing ive lost at least 4lbs to give me the mitivation to carry on its not been to difficult this week so fingers crossed x

good luck!! don't be too disheartened if you don't lose 4lbs most people only lose 1 or 2lbs a week. Just use it as more of a learning curve and aim to do better or just as good the following week. Look at your food diaries for the week and see where you can make improvements if you can't think of any or feeling a bit de-motivated then just post them on here i'm sure people will be able to help and make some suggestions. Anyways essay over lol good luck again! =D x

Thanks Katie
Well Im Quite Pleased with myself as 3 and A Half Off ?so 2nd week bring it on and im going to set my goal as 2lb off this week wish me luck and thanks for your great advice X

Figgy X

Well done! I've always lost weight really slowly, mainly 0.5 lb a week but did get 2.5 last week. I do SW too. Good luck with your journey x

Congrats on your loss, so glad your first week went well and hope this week is just the same! :)

Good Luck Figgy - I'm like you.. following the SW plan without attendance at meetings. My weigh in is tonight!

Katie..... just seen your stats, they are amazing! What is your secret to such great losses every week? Which plan do you stick to and how many syns do you have a day? Sorry for bugging you! lol! x

Katie..... just seen your stats, they are amazing! What is your secret to such great losses every week? Which plan do you stick to and how many syns do you have a day? Sorry for bugging you! lol! x

thankyou =) no secret really i think it helps that i have a lot to lose and i think as i lose more the weight loss will slow down that's why i've not started with the exercise yet lol i'm hoping that will kick start it when need be.

I mostly do extra easy and green days as love potatoes and pasta, jacket spud with cheese and beans is heaven to me and what i've just had for lunch lol but i do the occasional red. I try and make sure every day i have my healthy extras and on average try to have about 9.5 syns a day then that leaves some room for any syns i might of missed in things i'm not 100% sure of the syns on. Although some days i really can't be bothered to eat i make myself as i've found that on the weeks i don't eat as much i lose less weight =S it's crazy lol

I also have my weigh in day as my treat day so if there's something i fancy i'll have it but i won't pig out all day and if i don't fancy anything then i don't bother as theres no point in using loads of syns for the sake of it being my treat day lol xx

Back