1st week weigh in

Wooo hooo!!! That's fantastic Louisa!!!

A HUGE well done to you - bring on week 2! :D

:happy096: Louisa. That is a fabulous loss. Gd job.
Hope we can buddy up coz I have a similarly long journey ahead. My first weigh-in since restarting is on Tuesday.

Keep on keeping on girl.

Well Done!

Wow! Congratulations - that's brilliant. I have been reading your blog and following your progress - well done. I have been trying to restart for a week now - the latest I got to was about 5:00 p.m. before I blew it. Will keep trying but I can't seem to get in the right mind set. However, your 11lb loss is an inspiration.

Best wishes
Suzanne :)

Well done louisa, that's brilliant :clap: How does it feel to have the first week done? Onwards and downwards!!!!!! :D

thanks everyone i am so chuffed, although its never enough is it lol i think i keep comparing to my 1st week last time which was 17lbs...WHICH I MUST NOT!!!

i am so so happy to be someone's inspiration!

thanks everyone i am so chuffed, although its never enough is it lol i think i keep comparing to my 1st week last time which was 17lbs...WHICH I MUST NOT!!!

i am so so happy to be someone's inspiration!

I know what you mean, i thought the same my first week until the lovely people on minimins talked some sense into me ;) 11lb is a fab amount, keep it up honey :D

The best part of a stone!! :eek:

Louisa - this is FANTASTIC. So many congrats to you for keeping it up for a week and I read how worried you were yesterday about your weigh in. Just shows that you CAN do it and you ARE an inspiration to all of us! Keep at it girl.
Best wishes
Tansyxx:)

WELL DONE YOU!!! thats amazing, keep up the brilliant work! xx

11 pounds never to be seen again !! the ketosis fairy must of taken them !!!! xx

Fantastic Louisa. Well done.:)

11lbs gone forever and the first huge step towards your new life. Well done, could not be happier for you!

Go for it, it's your future MAKE it what you want it to be!

Love

Well done! Great loss for your first week, bring on week 2!

Well done! Great loss. Onwards and downwards now:)

Back