1st Week WI..... 12lbs off

loopdidoo

I am over the moon lost 12lbs in my first week......:bliss:
It has been a really tough week but getting that result at the end of it makes it so worth while. All the best to anyone else weighing in today. x

Well done that is fantastic weight loss, very motivating...:happy096:

Wow - congratulations. thats amazing. Well done you.
I started LT today - I'd love a similar loss!!
Keep up the hard work

hi there...its my first day and time trying lipotrim and i would love to here about your first week, what to expect.

x

Hi there, Well it wasn't easy but it wasn't horrendous either. I think didn't get any headaches or nausea that some do, but I did drink around 4ltrs + hot drinks + shakes so that might be why. The hardest day for me was day 5 for some reason I just felt really low emotionally. The rest of the time I kept myself busy going out, coming on here (lots!), pampering myself (my skin has never been so soft!) and reading magazines. Also I have taken to going to bed at 10pm every night which is early for us.
I really want this to be the start of a healthier lifestyle for our whole family so we haven't bought in any junkie snacks crisps, biscuits etc and we have all started drinking water too. It also helped to read this thread http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/28953-things-made-my-first-week-fly.html as there are loads of ideas for making your shakes tastier etc. All the best for your first week and don't forget to tell us how your getting on, I posted midweek when I was feeling low and it really helped knowing I wasn't alone!!
If you are still reading..... sorry it's sooo long! xxx

Wow - congratulations. thats amazing. Well done you.
I started LT today - I'd love a similar loss!!
Keep up the hard work

Thanks Mrs N, all the best for your 1st week. I am sure you will do it, if I can anyone can!!!! x

wow well done... Ive my first weight in tomorrow and fingers crossed it will be a loss like yours

thank you....im finding reading others posts a great help...its tea time and iv just had a chicken soup( o my lord, what the hell yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk) my partner has resorted to eating his tea in the front room just incase i mug him for it :) x

Wow that's fantastic!!! Nearly a stone gone already!! xxxx

thank you....im finding reading others posts a great help...its tea time and iv just had a chicken soup( o my lord, what the hell yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk) my partner has resorted to eating his tea in the front room just incase i mug him for it :) x

I am the only person who likes the soup?:ashamed0005:LOL

I have tried to sit with the family while they eat but I find it sooo hard, I think it is the social aspect of eating that I miss most.:cry:

I loved the soup too!! Had it for my tea every night. Made me feel like I was having something normal!

I loved the soup too!! Had it for my tea every night. Made me feel like I was having something normal!

Thats so true Rose, I can sit with the kids and have my soup at lunch and I feel quite 'normal'. :)

Back