1st Week

lilbabyfish

Silver Member
Hi everyone just completed my first week of slimming world and I am so pleased and a little bit surprised to have lost 7lbs! After a few failed attempts at WW I decided to give SW a try and am so glad I did as it is much easier and I can't believe how much you can actually eat. Still got a long way to go but feeling very positive :)

Hi and :welcome2:

Congratulations on your first weeks loss... that's half a stone...amazing!! :wow:

Good luck on your weight loss journey! ;)

Congratulations on 7lb loss that's amazing. I'm in my first week, get weighed on Tuesday. To be honest I'm expecting a gain for first few weeks as for months ive only been eating in evenings. Missing food all day but having tea with a bottle of wine tut tut. But now I'm eating 3 meals a day plus snacks. But on the other hand I've been at the gym 5 times each week and loving it and I work blooming hard when I'm there. So I recon by the end of jan I should be able to see results in mirror more than on paper. But I am enjoying eating again and guilt free lol. Keep up this blog as it will help both of us along. It's great to share. I can see a skinny summer for both of us lol x

Back