1st weekend on SW - step away from the wine!

hi

I started SW on Monday and am getting on fine so far, but the weekend is looming and I wanted to know how you guys all deal with drinking?

Pre SW wine was very much my favourite tipple, and most likely the key reason I'm the size I am now! I could have 2 glasses and stay within SYNS but I think I might be safer to steer clear as it's my 1st weekend and I don't want to have my resolve go already!

What do you all do and recommend?

thank you and Happy Friday!

Mrs Babybear :D

i used to love a bottle of wine (or2..or5) at the weekend, but ive had 1 glass since starting SW 3 months ago! :eek:
i dont really miss it now, but id rather not just have the odd glass at home as i would want to finish the bottle! lol n i think thats far too many syns! lol
can u get a low syn wine? i know theres a WW wine, i dont know how many syns in that? xXx

Hi I started the week before last and love my wine. I had two glasses on Friday and sat night and still lost 6 lbs. I save my syns and count 9 per 250mls glass. I do love my wine but had a vodka and diet lemonade tonight at 2.5 syns. Less and tasted good.

My thoughts are this is a for life healthy eating plan. It's gotta work for you long term.

Good luck

Measure out 175ml. It's easy to
Fill a glass and count it as 6 syns but when you actually measure it, you still have a glass, but without the extra secret syns on top. Save your glass or two till later on in the evening so you are less persuaded to finish the bottle. Also, pour a glass of water to have with each glass of wine and make sure you drink it. It'll make your wine last longer. Good luck!

Use champagne flutes or other thin tall glasses instead of the regular wine glass, it looks more so you think you get more. ( same with other drinks too ).

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back