1st weeker, not so newbie!

LoChan1984

Gold Member
Hiya,

First log-in since 12.11.2009... and what a surprise I return at one of my heaviest weights :cry:

Started back doing SW at home last saturday and it's going okay though had a sulky flap yesterday, to be expected I guess!

I'd forgotten how invaluable a support tool minimins could be so I intend to have a good read everyday to keep me motivated this time :)

Soooo yeah *waves* hello!

Welcome back Lochan!

I'm am back too.. Start today!
I have only done sw once before but found this site to be really supportive and at time complete life saver.
I hope to be around for a long while again as im aiming for 3 stone but want to make sw eating a life choice(lol very hippy sounding)

Good luck with your weightloss

Charlene x

Hi everybody- just thought I'd hop into this thread as I'm a re-joiner too!

I’m re-joining after having gradually regained all the weight I previously lost….

It’s probably been a year now that I’ve not been doing SW seriously but I stopped going to group early this year, I just found that I wasn’t getting anything out of the group anymore and so I’ve signed up to do SW online and my husband has kindly agreed to be my personal motivator!

My goal is to get down to 11 stone by the time we go on honeymoon in November and then my second goal is to get down to 10 stone before the end of March next year as I’m going to be a bridesmaid then. I think these are achievable goals!

Good luck to all the re-joiners!

Last edited:
Back