1st Weigh In - 9lbs Lost!! Wooo Hoooo!!!!

RoseyRoo1983

Morning everyone!

Just got into work after being weighed this morning after my 1st week on Lipotrim................and I lost 9lbs!!!

Seeing as I only started on Sunday, so have only been on it for 5 days, I am a very happy bunny!!

I am hoping that I will reach my 1st stone after my 2nd weigh in!

I am finding it hard - but this has given me the boost I need.

Have decided to do 12 weeks on the Lipotrim, and then go onto Maintenance to try and lose the last bit. I know the weight loss will be slower, but I am hoping I will be able to start controlling my relationship with food during this phase.

This site has been a god send and you are all supportive and inspirations - so thank you!!

x

Fantastic news, well done hun, big inspiration to me to keep going as I am on day 3, brilliant, bet your bouncing around :D

Well done, you must be very chuffed!:D

Cant wait til my first WI, just tried flapjack for my lunch, was the most disgusting thing I have every tried, was very nearly sick!:banana dancer:

Did make me chuckle, the Pharmacist said they were awful, next time Ill take his word for it!;):blahblah:

Hunger pangs are starting to surface....take care xx

Crackin diet this! Well Done Roseyroo

Well done to you RoseyRoo, that's a great 1st WI.

wow well done :) the weigh ins will really keep you going :D x

Well done Rosey, that's a great loss. Keep going, you're doing great!

Well done Rosey! I know what you mean about the flapjacks, its just taken me 2 hours to eat one! at least it means I won't rush them down! Keep at it, you have done brilliantly.

Jules xx

thats a fantastic start...well done :)

h xx

What a great loss! Well done Rosey..onwards and upwards as they say!!!

:woohoo: :greenapple: :banana dancer: Well done!!!!!

well done ats an ace lose
xx

Fantastic - well done xx

Hi Roseyroo, congratulations on your first week - or should I say 5 day weight loss, good for you. You must feel inspired to keep going now that you know it works. Best of luck for next week.
Doirin

Back