1st Weigh In - am made up....

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
... I've lost 11lb - can't believe it, really didn't think I'd lost that much - I've smiled all the way home :)

:wow:Yeah Katie!! FANTASTIC result!!! Well chuffed for you!!! What a great start!! I don;tknow about you, but I keep thinking WHERE has this diet been all my life!!!

I've been waiting for your post and it was worth the wait!!! Really happy for ya!!!

:party0019::talk017::party0019:

Brilliant, well done !!

Georgie
xx

That's fantastic! Well done.

... I've lost 11lb - can't believe it, really didn't think I'd lost that much - I've smiled all the way home :)

Keep smiling hun!!!! You deserve it!!! :D:D:D:D:D

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Absolutely brilliant, your face will be aching tomorrow and so it should, you should be very proud.

Keep going, it will soon be gone - I think we have the about the same amount of weight to lose.

Thanks for your messages - and yep I'm still smiling today :)

Happily glugging down my first of many pints of water.............

Katie
That is absolutely brilliant. Well done
xxxxxxx

brilliant katie, well done x

sunxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOOPWOOP!!! keep it up!

Well I've had another good day today so I'm hoping that this will stick - it's strange as even though it was my first weigh in I never expected to lose that much. When I did LL last year I lost 9lb in my first week and really thought that though I was doing this again that it wouldn't beat first time round .... and then it did :)

You're all great - very inspiring and you all should take some credit for keeping me high :)

It was you that did the work you deserved it.:)

Back