1st weigh in and totm?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by juicylucy, 21 July 2008 Social URL.

1. juicylucy

juicylucy Full Member

My first weigh today and its totm will i still lose weight? I feel bigger than i did before i started this programme.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Olivia's Army

Olivia's Army Full Member

Hi Juicylucy.....I don't feel bigger than at the begining but i don't feel much thinner and i seem to have more energy beleive it or not. Just had my first weigh in this morning and am really pleased so I am sure that even if it is your TOTM you will be pleasently surprised!
    Good luck
    Amanda x
  4. lottie*

lottie* Full Member

Hi, Its my TOTM and I managed to loose 4lb :)

Have faith, even if you do retain a bit more this week you should loose that little bit extra next week :)
  5. juicylucy

juicylucy Full Member

thanx guys
  6. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

South Beach
    Even if the scales do not move as much this week as you'd hoped, just think how many extra lbs you'll have in the bag for next week. You've got a head start.

Good luck with weigh in hun.xx
  7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck Lucy. If you're like me you are probably a bit bloated and retaining water, which will affect your loss BUT it will even itself out and you will have a good loss next week. You will still lose about a stone each month, probably more the first month.

Don't lose heart, we girlies have to face this every month.

I must admit I didn't feel thinner for ages even though I knew the scales weren't lying and my weight was down. Then suddenly, my waistband was loose and others were complimenting me. I was walking on air!

Take care hun and good luck for later.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.