• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st weigh in and totm?

Hi Juicylucy.....I don't feel bigger than at the begining but i don't feel much thinner and i seem to have more energy beleive it or not. Just had my first weigh in this morning and am really pleased so I am sure that even if it is your TOTM you will be pleasently surprised!
Good luck
Amanda x

lottie*

Hi, Its my TOTM and I managed to loose 4lb :)

Have faith, even if you do retain a bit more this week you should loose that little bit extra next week :)

thanx guys

Shazpaz

Even if the scales do not move as much this week as you'd hoped, just think how many extra lbs you'll have in the bag for next week. You've got a head start.

Good luck with weigh in hun.xx

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Good luck Lucy. If you're like me you are probably a bit bloated and retaining water, which will affect your loss BUT it will even itself out and you will have a good loss next week. You will still lose about a stone each month, probably more the first month.

Don't lose heart, we girlies have to face this every month.

I must admit I didn't feel thinner for ages even though I knew the scales weren't lying and my weight was down. Then suddenly, my waistband was loose and others were complimenting me. I was walking on air!

Take care hun and good luck for later.

x