1st Weigh In - Drum Roll

yummymummy1972

Hi everyone, I just had my first weigh in and I've lost 7 whole pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know its not as most people lose but I'm soooooo happy :D And it was a day early because my shakes ran out so had to see CDC today instead of tomorrow.
Thanks to all you guys for your support this last week, I couldnt have made it to today without your encouraging words xx

well done yummymummy - off to a great start

Well done yummymummy

Woohooooo!!!!!

Well done Hunni!! Xxx

brilliant well done!!! I hope mine is as good as yours :) x

Thats a brill loss, well done xx

Excellent start! :D

Keep up the good work and you'll be vanishing in no time!

Well done. :)

Congrats!!!

Hi everyone, I just had my first weigh in and I've lost 7 whole pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know its not as most people lose but I'm soooooo happy :D And it was a day early because my shakes ran out so had to see CDC today instead of tomorrow.
Thanks to all you guys for your support this last week, I couldnt have made it to today without your encouraging words xx

Fantastic Loss YummyMummy1972 --

I wish I had lost 1/2 stone for my first weigh in. I think you've done very well.

MM

Well done!! :D Xxx

Well done YM! It is hard not to compare our losses with others, but yours is a great loss. We are all different , but we all know if we stick with this diet we get results faster than on any other. x

Back