1st weigh in.. gutted ADVICE PLEASE !

canaryellow

Hi,

Been off CD for a few months, and decided to do slimming world as the thought of soup, started to make me feel a bit green lol
As im sure your all aware, the food intake on CD is sparce, but on slimming world its plentiful, and i didnt cheat at all.. (cross my heart)BUT..............................
Had my first weigh in tonite, and to my total amazement i GAINED 3lb, lets just say i was GUTTED !!!!!!!
im now in a massive dilema, do i give slimming world 1 more week, or go back to CD,

would love to hear your views, or has anyone else had the same thing happen,

thanks

It's not supprising to be honsest, going from not eating food, to eating food, you will gain, but 3lbs isn't that much really. Do what you feel is right.:)

PS you're not a nowrich fan are you?

I Gained in my first week of slimming world too and i stuck to it word for word...........
I finished CD just after christmas so i dont think it was that but i share your pain. :(

Taz x

Hiya - I think you need to give any new plan a good few weeks before you decide if it's working for you or not. Your body has to adjust don't forget. Good luck

thanks everyone..

after listening to advice, im gonna try one more week..
ppl said that i was prob gonna gain, but when you follow it to the book, and you do gain.. its like a kick in the (well u know) lol

so one more week for me.. if not its back to the soup and shakes, must get this 3lb back off.. need to get under the stone mark.. so thats 6 in total,
will keep ya posted..

thanks again,

Kel x x

Back