1st Weigh in is tonight... when should

x_kerry_x

i stop drinking water?xx

well, you're going to want to make sure you have all your water for the day.. personally I think the most important thing in all of this is to be healthy - so don't let yourself be thirsty at all cause that wont help you.

I think a really healthy mindset is to not care too much about the scales.. cause if it doesn't show this week, you'll see it next week anyway.. it's the bigger picture of becoming healthier, slimer, fitter that matters ultimately, surely..

I remember years ago when I went to weightwatchers we all admitted in the weigh-in queue t some really silly behaviours - not just going for a wee before being weighed, but having our hair cut on a weight day, or wearing lighter clothes -it doesn't matter what you wear so long as it's roughly the same each week, or you mentally make allowances for it with the result - no good wearing lighter and lighter clothes each week and not having a healthier lifestyle - what's the point in that?

soo.. I think it best to have whatever you would normally have, but just do the same each time you're weighed, and then it makes no difference to your losses.

To be honest, things like TOTM make more of a difference to my weight losses and gains anyway. I still feel great if I have a bigger loss and disappointed if I have less of a loss (human nature I suppose) but honestly I don't know why if I'm doing all the right things and it's going in the right direction anyway...

All the best, whatever you decide to do

x

i know what you mean however i do want maximum weight loss in my first week. i need it to spur me on so to speak. I will obviously drink my allowance today, i never go a day wiytout it. So far ive drunk 2 litres hjowever stopped drinking at 2.30.
xx

Good luck with the weigh in, Im sure if you stopped drinking at 2.30 you will be fine x

Hi

I don't stop drinking before my weigh in, can't make much of a difference seems u pee a lot anyway?!?

U always way more in the evenings than mornings anyhow. I can't stop drinking water my mouth goes dry! Hope ur weigh in went well!!

mrsf

Back