1st weigh in today

Gemha

Have been for my 1st weigh in and to be honest I'm feeling a bit disappointed. I have stuck to it 100% and have lost 3.8lb -I thought it may have been slightly higher :sigh:

Any advice?

Hi Gem dont get disheartened I know its hard, did you drink your water? Have you been going to loo ok? ( you dont need to answer that one) and is it coming up to totm? It could be lots of stuff huni you may have a really big one next week , have a read of some other peoples losses as some have had smaller losses then had big ones. Also time of the day can play a part getting weighed in the morning is better. Stay strong and well done on the 3.8!! good luck for next week xx

Have been for my 1st weigh in and to be honest I'm feeling a bit disappointed. I have stuck to it 100% and have lost 3.8lb -I thought it may have been slightly higher :sigh:

Any advice?

Hi Gemha
Maybe you have very little stores of glucose and
water in your system cause that's primarily what you
loose in the first week hence the big losses so you hve
prob lost 3.8 lbs of solid fat which is brilliant ! X

Any advice?

heya 3.8lb of fat gone is amazing, well done you.. just imagine what that looks like and feels in butter or as others say in sausages you'll be pretty damn proud of yourself... but because its your first week. i know it can be disappointing your first week not to have that 'big' drop but as others said it may have been you weren't containing a lot of fluid but your on the right track and thats the main thing hun xxx

I know how u feel.. slightly... tomorrow is my first official weigh in although i had my last weigh in in slimming world Tuesday.. basically there scales were giving me the same reading / weight as the pharmacist.. ive stuck to TFR 100% and when i got weighed tuesday in slimming world i had gained a pound i was so disappointed as ive been on TFR for nearly a week. am bit nervous about my first official weigh in tomorrow :cry:

Gemma, just read your post and noted that you're not actually that overweight! So perhaps the reason that you haven't experienced the huge loss that others have is because you don't have so much to lose in the first place? just a thought......and don't let it get you down and don't give up"

Thank you all,

Daisy - water drank, no problems with the loo!! and not totm

Wamser - I didn't realise that's what you loose first

Thunder-thighs - thank you , it was disappointing but have got my head around it now and my husband has reminded me that I usually loose weight 2 weeks behind! good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x

Sandra - yeah I realise I'm not that overweight (but still unhappy) didn't think of that reason. Was very nearly tempted by the food I fed to my daughter and husband earlier.

I think that part is the hardest - still preparing and cooking family meals!

Gemha, I've been fatter than I am now and considerably thinner, And been miserable in both cases, happiness is how you feel at the weight that feels best for you and you alone. Don' t beat yourself up!

Back