1ST Weigh In Tomorrow!!!!!!

BnC Girl

Well, almost through first week!!! 1st weigh in is tomorrow and Im panicking in case I haven't lost anything.....sure I have but having a panic all the same. Did anybody not lose on their first week? My only blip was that I made a muffin(!) and used Splenda powder by mistake instead of the tablets. Is this likely to have had much effect? Also, are tetra packs ok from the start? Haven't had them and everyone seems to be raving about them, especially frozen. Best stop waffling, its cos Im panicking lol:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Good luck and you will be fine. I had tetra packs from day one and lost 10lbs so I would get them and have a try they are great if you are nipping out and need something to take with you - I use them for lunch when I'm at Uni.

As for the muffin I think you will be fine :) xx

Thanks for that. Am definitely gonna try tetras. Variation does help eh? Need practice at the muffin tho', mine was v sloppy but did taste nice.

You an have tetras in the first week you just have to drink more water with them.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll have lost, you'll be fine after the muffin thing. Let us know tomorrow :D

Thanks Big Pants! You lost 11lbs your first week, you must have been over the moon!!

I will let you know, I promise! Well done to ALL you losers lol

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

You Will Be Fine Tomorrow,i Was Like You Too My 1st Weigh In,keep Us Posted Hun
Elaine X

BnC Girl... you'll do FAB :D
Good luck for tomorrow & let us know straight away?

how do u make muffins are u on ss or ss+

i'm on ss... there is a post in the sticky section above about muffins, crisps etc.

they are fab the muffins... i love making them...

The muffin recipe is on a sticky at the top of the page. Im doing ss. Hope to stick with ss for a while.

Have a look at the top of the forum page, lots of useful info by people in the know....

just wanted to say goodluck for tomorrow
BnC girl in sure ul be pleasently suprised.
ill keep an eye out for you tomorrow nite to see how you got on!
xx

just wanted to say goodluck for tomorrow
BnC girl in sure ul be pleasently suprised.
ill keep an eye out for you tomorrow nite to see how you got on!
xx

Thanks for that. Am drinking water for England!!!!!!!

Thanks for that. Am drinking water for England!!!!!!!

LOL snap, i think i need to get shares in evian!

remember the more you drink the more you shrink!!!

xx

I like that one.....My water bill is gonna be mega with the number of visits Ive had to the loo....lol

Back