First weigh in tomorrow - SCARED!

chelseerm123

So in the morning it will be my first weigh in and im suddenly really anxious. I have stuck to the diet 90%. Maybe 4 our of 7 nights ive gone 50g over my protien for my meal but that's it. Only one day I went over my calories, around 750 calories or a tad over that. I track what I eat on the ss website and myfitness pal because I find sometimes the ss differs. My carbs have never been over so im hoping it doesnt effect anything, plus I have been going gym too and drinking 2-3l of water a day.

Anyways will update tomorrow with my weigh in. Praying for 6 pounds but I suppose anything above 2 pounds will make me happy. I am on the contraceptive pill but spotting atm so could possibly be TOTM, heres me making excuses just in case haha.

Good luck for tomorrow!sounds like uve done well this week, especially by tracking everything!! Hopefully tomorrow ull be pleasantly surprised ?

Goodmorninggggg everyone!

Glad to report I have lost 7lbs / 3.5kg :D really happy with it especially as I have been 'over eating proteins at dinner' having a bbq today so will properly go over my meat again but will be stricter after this week.

Hows everyone else doing?

Glad to report I have lost 7lbs / 3.5kg :D really happy with it especially as I have been 'over eating proteins at dinner' having a bbq today so will properly go over my meat again but will be stricter after this week.

That's brilliant, really well done :)

Well done that's brilliant!! Day 5 for me and I had a burroca vitamin thing not thinking and it contains Citrix acid so no idea if it's knocked me out of ketosis!
Apart from that, all good. I have a BBQ on Sunday, put what I'm going to have in the meal planner and I'm within Cals / carbs if I select a lifestyle plus day so that's not to bad x

Thanks girls :)

oh no kerry hopefully your still in ketosis. I think im just going to have a large sirloin steak ;) and maybe a piece of chicken and salad. I mean if I go over calories but still in ketosis it cant do too much damage? right? haha

I bladdy hope not! I've drunk Pepsi max before on a VLCD and it's not affected me as far as I know so fingers crossed!

Think tomoro is going to be a struggle. Being home with food all around me rather than at work in a routine. Started to worry already!

Well done:happy096:

Back