1st Weigh in tonight...

paulsrich

Good Afternoon everyone. I hope you are all ok and had a nice weekend? I have got my weigh in tonight!! Fingers crossed but class isnt till 8:15pm!!! Then I like to stay and now not sure what to do about tea!! What do others do? Eat before weigh in? I dont want to effect my loss......

Hey! :wavey:

Good Luck honey! Have my fingers crossed for you :cross:

Normally I eat after my WI, if you're staying take a syn free snack with you or buy some hi fi bars when you're there as they are quite nice and filling. Good Luck x

Good luck for your 1st weigh in, i can't wait to find out what you have lost. Do you feel lighter?

Yes i feel better but might be in my head!! lol Your head plays games with you!!

Hi Paul, good luck for your W-I tonight!
It's mine as well, and as it's at 5:30 I eat when I get home!
Some peeps eat lightly on their W-I day, and some eat normally. It's a fairer reading if you do the same every week, but as I'm sure you've been 100% (!) I think it would be ok to have something tea-time.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you Paul but please hurry up cos it's sooooo painful !! xx:8855:

good luck this evening. Hope you are happy with result. dont forget to post though. i have my first on wednesday

Good luck for tonight Paul, with regards to what to do about eating, everyone is different so just do what feels right for you. A low syn snack to keep you going is what I normally do and then eat afterwards but its up to you and how you feel. xx

Good luck and OMG! 8.15.... I usually eat VERY lightly on WI days so Id be half dead by then LOL

Let us knwo how you get on :)

Good luck - first wi is so nerve racking, I don't eat my evening meal till afterwards but my class is at 7. If I were you I would eat around 5ish keeping it fairly light, food will not weigh that much.

Good Afternoon everyone. I hope you are all ok and had a nice weekend? I have got my weigh in tonight!! Fingers crossed but class isnt till 8:15pm!!! Then I like to stay and now not sure what to do about tea!! What do others do? Eat before weigh in? I dont want to effect my loss......

Ohhh good luck... not that you need it!

My class isn't until 8pm and I just don't have time to cook and eat in the time I get home until I have to go out (mummy duties to perform!) I usually eat when I get home although if I know I'm going to be hungry in class why not take a snack or two with you?

Good luck at your first WI

I have a WI tonight too at 7 and i usually just have my dinner when i get home after the meeting. I hate WI day tho cos i spend all day obsessing about food! lol!

Good Luck Paul.
My wi is at 7pm tonight i cook something that i can re heat or have something when i get in that doesnt take long.

Come on paul, dying to know what you've lost

What a fab loss for your first week, well done, keep it up!

Back