1st Weigh In - Woop Woop!!!!

bigtosmall

Just been to weigh in and am totally over the moon!!

I lost a total of 18lb! So I started dead on 20st and missed the 19's out altogether! Now tipping in at 18st 10lb! :D:D:D:D:D:D

My wife (happydaystocome) also had her first weigh in and also lost a massive 10lbs!!

The first week has been hard, especially the first few days but the first weigh in has more than made up for that!!

The hunger has now passed and the water intake has increased massively!

Here's to next week and best of luck to everyone else!

absolutely amazing loss - well done!!! week 2 is much easier - good luck and can't wait to hear your next loss! :)

holy moly, thats amazing! well done

h x

unbelieveable both of you! well done! thats just fab isnt it!! i bet you cant wait for your next weigh in!! you'll be 80lbs down in no time! good luck this week and keep us posted! x

I hate men. ONLY KIDDING!!! LOL! Thats amazing!! And your wife's loss is fantastic too! Well done!

flaming nora! that's superb. it's great that you've both had a phenomenal week and i'm sure you'll continue to support each other :)

brilliant, well done both of you.

brill far play to the two of ye ye must be so chuffed:happy096::happy096:

Well done honey :D

:wee: :wee: :wee: Fantastic, both keep it up.

That is fantastic! You are both doing so well. Keep up the good work and spurring each other on, you are going to be unrecogniseable at the end of this!

Thanks for all your messages. A good loss and kind words really help to spur me on!

My wife only has another 19lbs to go, but I know she'll continue to support me! She didn't really need to lose any but has decided to drop a few pounds just to help me out at the start.

I suppose being a man does have its advantages eh?! Saying that, 2 shakes a day instead of 3 isn't fair !!!!!!

<<Big round of applause>> That loss is amazing and your mrs's is great too. Well done.

Super congratulations on your weight loss and also to your wife. I bet all the struggle you felt through the week disappeared when you heard that. Good luck for next week and as we weigh in on the same day I will be sending good wishes and looking out for your posts. Congrats again.
Doirin

Well done to you that's fantastic and it's 36 packs of lard off haha
Keep going and looking forward to your WI 2 :):)

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!! Amaaaaaaaaaazing losses for both of you! Congrats!! xx

WOW that's brilliant!!!! Nice that you are doing it together, you can encourage each other : )

Back