1st weigh in

Hi all, had my first weigh in today and lost 6lbs. Was a bit dissapointed to begin with but after chatting to my consultant feel much better and am totally motivated for the coming wk. Have a happy wk with great losses

6lb is fantastic well done and have a great 2nd week

Well done, that is a brilliant loss, stick with it and the pounds will soon be dropping off!

6lb is a great loses slowly and steady is how we want to do this mine have slowed right down and remember how over weight i am and how much crap i was eating before i started you were eating well before starting so be proud xxx

6lbs is a great loss, well done and keep going! xx

6lb is fab,have a great 2nd week hun

Wow 6 lbs is brilliant, I have had a week of no loss, 6 lbs and I would be bouncing off the walls. Well done girl! Hope you have a great week ahead.

i bloody hope so i am struggling with the water at the moment so have to make up for it tomorrow

well done hun on the weight loss!
Keep up the good work and hope for another good loss next week! :)
xxx

Well done my dear 6lbs is a really good loss you should be proud of yourself xxx

Hey Congratulations on a Great loss 6lbs in 1 week is Brilliant. Keep up the good work x

Hi Michelle,
Just to say I also lost 6.5 pounds on my first week, Well done you and onto our second week xx

Back