1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

1st weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Michelle01, 22 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Michelle01

Michelle01 Active Member

Hi all, had my first weigh in today and lost 6lbs. Was a bit dissapointed to begin with but after chatting to my consultant feel much better and am totally motivated for the coming wk. Have a happy wk with great losses

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. towergilly

towergilly Well-Known Member

6lb is fantastic well done and have a great 2nd week

4. RuthG

RuthG Well-Known Member

Well done, that is a brilliant loss, stick with it and the pounds will soon be dropping off!

5. kerryberry

kerryberry Well-Known Member

6lb is a great loses slowly and steady is how we want to do this mine have slowed right down and remember how over weight i am and how much crap i was eating before i started you were eating well before starting so be proud xxx

6. Michelle01

Michelle01 Active Member

thanks guys

7. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

6lbs is a great loss, well done and keep going! xx

8. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

6lb is fab,have a great 2nd week hun

9. Laila

Laila Losing is the ONLY option

Wow 6 lbs is brilliant, I have had a week of no loss, 6 lbs and I would be bouncing off the walls. Well done girl! Hope you have a great week ahead.

10. Michelle01

Michelle01 Active Member

thanks guys, couldn't do it without everyone's encouragement, it really does help, have a great week losing lol

11. kerryberry

kerryberry Well-Known Member

i bloody hope so i am struggling with the water at the moment so have to make up for it tomorrow

12. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

well done hun on the weight loss!
    Keep up the good work and hope for another good loss next week! :)
    xxx

13. Julie Williams

Julie Williams Well-Known Member

Well done my dear 6lbs is a really good loss you should be proud of yourself xxx

14. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Well done 6lbs lost is a great loss, I am sure you will have another great loss next week.. x

15. blonde_one

blonde_one Well-Known Member

well done 6lbs is great! :)

16. ELAY

ELAY Well-Known Member

Hey Congratulations on a Great loss 6lbs in 1 week is Brilliant. Keep up the good work x

17. Katierose

Katierose Well-Known Member

Hi Michelle,
    Just to say I also lost 6.5 pounds on my first week, Well done you and onto our second week xx

18. jacci

jacci Well-Known Member

Well done Michelle,I lost 6lbs as well!!

Take care,

xx