1st weigh in

I had my first weigh in this morning and was told I'd lost 10lbs but when I got home I weighed myself and it was 8.8lbs. Maybe my lipotrim pharmacist works on weight loss commission :rolleyes:. Anyway still really pleased as it was my TOTM in my first week (which did make it particularly hellish) Onwards and upwards though :D

Well done Rachel, that's a great weigh in result.

I would go by your pharmacist's scales each week that way you will get an accurate result each week.

Keep up the good work, you're doing a great job!

Oh yeah definitely go off what they say, you got weighed initially on their scales. I do use my scales to give me an idea how the weight is coming off (which is a bit bizarre BTW up 5lbs then down 7lb???!!) but go by what they say for sure, well done good luck for next week

Hey Rachel! Well done thats great! I had myfirst weigh in todat also it was only after 5 days and I lost 7 lbs! How amazing are we! hehe!
Good luck with the rest!
x

starting lipotrim on sat with my sister!i will be totally delighted if i have your weight loss! keep it going!

Well Done on your loss
I'd always go by the Pharmacies scales
This morning I had a sneaky weigh on my bathroom scales...and I got 3 different results...

Back