1st weigh in

:cry:Just had first weigh in and have only lost 5lbs!!!! Totally gutted. I have been so good and not cheated and followed the plan to the letter.....i might as well do WW or SW and stick to that if thats the best i can do.....Going to give it one more week :wave_cry:

Hey, 5lbs is great well done. Remember you also don't have as much to lose as some of the people who post really incredible losses......

Don't give up now!

I'm a fine one to talk as I'm just like you, I expect to lose a stone a day! Ha ha!

But in all seriousness 5lbs is great! Realistically on WW or SW you are lucky to lose 2lbs!

I completely feel your pain but you should be proud of yourself and if yog keep going you will lose and you'll lose a lot quicker than on any other diet.

Good luck with week 2 xx

just worked out the loss on a weight calculator on the web and my loss is actually 5.5lbs

So feels slightly better.

I'm not convinced the woman who weighed me was all that up on converting kilos to pounds as took her a couple of goes. Also kept asking was i sure i hadn't cheated!!! I think that didn't help me feel very good about myself as she obviously thinks i'm a fat old cow who can't control herself :sigh:

Aww sas , 5lbs is fantastic!! it could take you 5 weeks to lose that on another diet huni! stick in there and wait and see what next week brings. xxx

Thats a great loss, just think 7 days against 7 weeks its fab and it won't stop there, next week will be better you watch.

Kirstie x

5lb is great loss, give yourself a clap on the back and keep focused for next week, it will be worth it in the end...good luck + keep visiting the forum for support, that is what it is here for...

hey girly keep at it! you might get more of a loss next week... also there is a picture kicking about of what 1pound looks like in fat.... when you look at it youll be happy that you lost even 1 pound! keep it up,, it will be worth it.... also keep sipping that water..its key! good luck xx

OMG.....that is gross...didn't realise what it was when you posted it on the other thread! Might make it my screensaver......

Back