1st weigh in!

Serha

Silver Member
Had my first weigh in yesterday and down by 9lb!!! Sooo thrilled! :clap:

thats amazing serha well done :) my 1st weighing is tuesday can't wait....

Well done Hun, that's brilliant.
;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fantastic start, well done :) x

Thanks a million girls! Good luck becci-boo!!! You'll do great :)
Just went shopping for a dress for my friend's wedding and all the dresses i tried were a 14!!!!! I've not been a 14 since before my son was born....6 years ago!

brill - well done xx

Thanks a million girls! Good luck becci-boo!!! You'll do great :)
Just went shopping for a dress for my friend's wedding and all the dresses i tried were a 14!!!!! I've not been a 14 since before my son was born....6 years ago!

well done for getting into a size 14 bet you over the moon. dont think i will do great tuesday for 1st weighing, ive been bad today couldn't resist temptation. could kick myself and just cry :cry: x

Congrats serha,
A great loss for your 1st weigh in :0clapper:

well done for getting into a size 14 bet you over the moon. dont think i will do great tuesday for 1st weighing, ive been bad today couldn't resist temptation. could kick myself and just cry :cry: x

But if you've been good the other days then you should be fine! Don't know how it all works but thinking logically, if you've not eaten in a week, bar once, then if all should be good :) Think positive girl :)

thanks serha, probably out of ketosis now, to scared to check my pee. i dont really know how it all works either. but its totm thursday and am always the same comfort eat. nevermind my head will be focused again soon. even if i lose 5lb this week i be very happy. x

well done great start :)

wow! well done

Great start. Well done and good luck for week 2.

hey well done you!! Thats great! :) xx

Hey becci, how are you doing now? Did you get those ppe sticks? I didn't bother, my breath stinks so i'm guessing it's all working ;)
I'm on day 11 now and not hitched yet...actually quite surprised i haven't!
Thanks everyone for the lovely messasges :)

Hey becci, how are you doing now? Did you get those ppe sticks? I didn't bother, my breath stinks so i'm guessing it's all working ;)
I'm on day 11 now and not hitched yet...actually quite surprised i haven't!
Thanks everyone for the lovely messasges :)

got the wee sticks here but havent tested it as my breath not smelly at the mo, so guessing im out of ketosis. had a bad day yest too as i cooked my mam and mam in law dinner for mothers day, but back on it today 100%, im not going to give into my temptations. glad you are doing so well! won't have lost much in my 1st weighing which i have decided im going to have on wed. so hopefully in my second WI it will be a bigger one. will let you know how i do on wed :scale:

Well done for being 100% today! It's hard to not eat when others are.... I ignored mother's day a bit, just to not have to eat! ;)
Was really hungry in school all day but the kids kept me quite distracted. I'm off on holidays next tuesday so i'm thinking i'm going to try and do the rest on weight watchers, seeing as i'll be at a wedding and obviously have to eat at it! Hoping for 5lb on friday so that i can hit the 1 stone loss :) Keep me posted on your weigh in :D

thanks, cross fingers for you on your next WI? have a lovely holiday. where you off too? x

Spanks! We're going to Rome for my friend's wedding. My son is pageboy and i can't wait!!! Going to hit the shops next monday to buy some summer clothes :)

Back