1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

1st weigh in

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by ianrush9, 17 February 2012 Social URL.

1. ianrush9

ianrush9 Well-Known Member

:)i lost 1lb. Feel pleased and disappointed as well. I felt like I had lost a bit more but I am pleased I have lost at all!!! havent been hungry once and dont feel like I am on a diet at all. If I lose 1lb a weekI will be made up.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. cupofteapet

cupofteapet Well-Known Member

well done, you will get there in the end, also the slower you lose it the longer it stays off they say!

4. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

Well done on your loss!

Some people often find that their first week they might only lose 1 or 2lb. Stick with the plan though, and you may see a more signigficant loss next week.

Regardless of that, you still lost 1lb :) If you lost 1lb a week you'd have lost over 3 stone in a year.

Keep it up!

5. ianrush9

thanks guys
    :)

6. Moonstruck_Morning

Moonstruck_Morning Well-Known Member

Well done Ian! Don't be disappointed - that's a block of butter!

7. Scorpiolady2710

Scorpiolady2710 Loves smilies

Well done! Don't be put off if 1lb is all you lose. SW recommend about 1-2lbs loss each week anyway. It gives you time to get your head around different eating habits the longer the weight takes to come off. Nevertheless, a lb off is better than a lb on! :D

Good luck on your weight loss journey. ;)

8. xMandyDx

xMandyDx Determination is Key

How refreshing you are! A lot of people come in here and complain that they've only lost a lb or a half a lb. It's great that you can immediately see the bigger picture and be happy with that!
    Well done!

9. ianrush9

when you think of it like that... i am delighted!!

10. hana84

hana84 Well-Known Member

well done!!

its a loss though and a start!!

11. ianrush9

thank you so much for all your encouragement - I love these boards!!!

12. thecons

thecons Active Member

I lost 1.5 my first week, but 3 in my second week! Must be a slow starter...
    ;)