1st weigh in

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by ianrush9, 17 February 2012.

1. ianrush9

ianrush9 Well-Known Member

:)i lost 1lb. Feel pleased and disappointed as well. I felt like I had lost a bit more but I am pleased I have lost at all!!! havent been hungry once and dont feel like I am on a diet at all. If I lose 1lb a weekI will be made up.
  2. cupofteapet

cupofteapet Well-Known Member

well done, you will get there in the end, also the slower you lose it the longer it stays off they say!
  3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

Well done on your loss!

Some people often find that their first week they might only lose 1 or 2lb. Stick with the plan though, and you may see a more signigficant loss next week.

Regardless of that, you still lost 1lb :) If you lost 1lb a week you'd have lost over 3 stone in a year.

Keep it up!
  4. ianrush9

thanks guys
  5. Moonstruck_Morning

Moonstruck_Morning Well-Known Member

Well done Ian! Don't be disappointed - that's a block of butter!
  6. Scorpiolady2710

Scorpiolady2710 Loves smilies

Well done! Don't be put off if 1lb is all you lose. SW recommend about 1-2lbs loss each week anyway. It gives you time to get your head around different eating habits the longer the weight takes to come off. Nevertheless, a lb off is better than a lb on! :D

Good luck on your weight loss journey. ;)
  7. xMandyDx

xMandyDx Determination is Key

How refreshing you are! A lot of people come in here and complain that they've only lost a lb or a half a lb. It's great that you can immediately see the bigger picture and be happy with that!
    Well done!
  8. ianrush9

when you think of it like that... i am delighted!!
  9. hana84

hana84 Well-Known Member

well done!!

its a loss though and a start!!
  10. ianrush9

thank you so much for all your encouragement - I love these boards!!!
  11. thecons

thecons Active Member

I lost 1.5 my first week, but 3 in my second week! Must be a slow starter...