1st weigh in

Well done!! :)

Well done! :)

Well done:happy096:

Problem is i still feel hungry

When you feel hungry have a glass of water to see if it helps and it can also help to split your packs so instead of having three CD meals a day have six mini ones but you need to make each half of the shake up fresh and consume within 15 minutes as some of the vitamins are water soluble.

Well done:happy096:

When you feel hungry have a glass of water to see if it helps and it can also help to split your packs so instead of having three CD meals a day have six mini ones but you need to make each half of the shake up fresh and consume within 15 minutes as some of the vitamins are water soluble.

Thanks, Mini, I will try that :) Ive been reading everyone posts that no-one feels hungry anymore so was expecting the same! I guess it may take a little longer :eek:

In some people it can take about three weeks to get fully into ketosis where you no longer feel hungry and if splitting some or all of your CD packs help or even having an extra CD pack until then or on those days when you feel you could do with an extra one is much better than to feel you are suffering...it is hard to believe but there will come a time and you will have to remind yourself to have all three CD packs.

You could also ask your consultant about moving up to SSing + if you felt it might help.

Thanks hun! :)
I had my 2nd weigh in last night..only lost 4.5lb this time! x

Back