1st weigh in!! :)

shaz29

Lost 9lb on CDC scales!! Lost 11lb on my own scales!!! Very pleased!!! Also got bars!!! :) Week 2 let's go!! Thanks for all the support this week :)

Woohoo!! Go you! What an Awesome 1st week! Looking forward to my day 5 weigh in on Friday now..... keep checking my own scales, but official weigh in is official weigh in!!

Looking forward to hearing from less of you again next week!

Well done :D that's a fantastic loss! How are you enjoying the bars? I'd defiantly say try the lemon bars highlight of my day lol! Good luck for the next wi :)

Loving the lemon so delish! Weigh day on Wednesday so I will post my loss not had a peak this week hid the scales in my sons wardrobe.lol

Hi all, hope you don't mind me joining in. I started ss 2 weeks ago and am really struggling as am hungry. Any tips ladies xxx I have 2 1/2 stone to go. First weigh in and I lost 11lb but not expecting a loss this week. Thanks again Hayley

Loving the lemon so delish! Weigh day on Wednesday so I will post my loss not had a peak this week hid the scales in my sons wardrobe.lol

Hehe :) good idea!may have to do something similar its like I'm obsessed

Hi all, hope you don't mind me joining in. I started ss 2 weeks ago and am really struggling as am hungry. Any tips ladies xxx I have 2 1/2 stone to go. First weigh in and I lost 11lb but not expecting a loss this week. Thanks again Hayley

Good going on first week :) get some sparkling water, make up shakes with ice cubes and for me I have a picture of what 1lb of fat looks like puts me right off any cheating lol. You will lose for sure maybe not 11lb but if you stick to it you will definitely get there!

So if I do this right here be the picture

Attachments

• image-1137515081.jpg
    image-1137515081.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 90
That's amazing that pic xx I am not sure anyone is having the same loo issue as me, has anyone had the same problem and how did you solve said issue xxxx

Loo issue?(sorry if I missed the post) I developed a nasty kidney infection first few weeks thankfully cleaned it up with antibiotics. Only other loo issues I suffer is constantly going and some mild lets call it looseness to be polite :( lol. Sorry shaz hi jacking you're thread a little bit how are you getting along? Good luck for you're wi :D

It's a delightful subject the loo lol but I am constipated and wondered if it was a side effect xxx oh well xxx how is everyone getting on? What week are you on? Xxx

It's a side effect that comes with all low carb diets, including CD due to the lack of fiber in the diet. Apparently keep drinking the water, is the only way

It's a side effect that comes with all low carb diets, including CD due to the lack of fiber in the diet. Apparently keep drinking the water, is the only way

What jess said :D loads of water to get things going again,some can experience looseness from all the vitamins in the food packs.

Shaz where did you go? Hope it's all going okay and to here from you soon! I'm in week 10 my self 100% every day since started, really need the all or nothing approach to sort out my food issues. Looks like I'll be back on ss after I have my step2 week(so excited at the thought of asparagus dipped in egg) as I'm still 2stones off target. I haven't done a stitch of exercise in well a while seriously need to get that into gear! I quite like the idea of running got my self the run a 5k app, I WILL do it today and report back provided I don't drop dead somewhere lol. :D anybody else given this exercise malarkey any thought? Xx

I'm still here!! Lol. Doing great onto week 3 now going on holiday Saturday to Wales for a week will be sticking to my plan! May switch between SS &SS+ when I need a little something ;)

Good to hear :D you will be totally in the zone by now, so you might not even feel the need to have plus day!

Hey! Congratulations on your weight loss, that's fantastic. I started CD again for the 2nd time last Friday and what a first week it has been. Very hard but just kept busy and drank lots of water. :) x

Starting Weight: 14st 4lb
Week one: 13st 9lb

How's things shaz? All good on the diet front I hope xD

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

Back