1ST WEIGH IN

Hey,

Had my first weigh in on day 6 a little early but very pleased i have lost 7 pounds so far. So im into the 10stones and out of obesity into the overweight category...

I decided to try a flap jack in my food pack this week, everyone told me how vile they are but I actually thought it was ok! Wouldnt want one every day - but ill def probably get a few every week now. Nice for a change and good to have something to chew on! lol

Feeling really happy on LT, thanks to everyone on this, such a great positive place and everyone is a real inspiration.

Thanks
julz
xox

well done julz makes it worthwhile when you see results, cant wait for my 1st weigh in on fri X

Nice one Julz, great loss well done babe xx

well done hun, great motivation for next week :)

Well done great news! Not about the flapjack mind!!! lol xx

Hey,

Had my first weigh in on day 6 a little early but very pleased i have lost 7 pounds so far. So im into the 10stones and out of obesity into the overweight category...

I decided to try a flap jack in my food pack this week, everyone told me how vile they are but I actually thought it was ok! Wouldnt want one every day - but ill def probably get a few every week now. Nice for a change and good to have something to chew on! lol

Feeling really happy on LT, thanks to everyone on this, such a great positive place and everyone is a real inspiration.

Thanks
julz
xox
Well done hun 7lbs is fab! Also flap jacks rock...but, i must admit i have cut them down ....

THANK YOU ALL XOXOXOXOXOX
:talk017::talk017:

Well done , keep up the good work :party0011:

Well done but I personally think the flap jacks are evil!!!!

Back