1st weigh in

finbin

i have just been for my very first weigh in and lost 10lb in one week. i am very pleased with myself but i feel quite weak and faint today. this has happened for the past 2 days and was mostly in the morning when i get up. i feel ok after i have had my 1st lipotrim but i would like to wait till later in the morning to have my first to make them last throughout the day! any tips will the faintness wear off!!!!

thaks for any help KARA x

take your time getting up from any resting position - this lightheadedness happens to all of us from time to time. Try splitting your morning shake in half - have one when u get up and one later.

that might help

Congratulations on the 10lb loss hun! That's fantastic stuff! As for the feeling weak, you'll feel better in a bit, just make sure you take it easy for a few days until you start to feel more like yourself again! :)

ohh and btw

well done on ur loss!!! bloody marvelous innit!!!

:D

thnks for the advice, about splitting the first shake. do you mean splitting thepowder in half (do you just guess and leave the other half in the sachet) or should i weigh it. Or do you mean making up the full shake and saving half till later.

hi, well done on your first week...thats great...to be honest i've had light heads since i've started this diet and im on day 8.
im just learning to control them by taking things easy..

Anywasy well done on your loss!!!!!1

split the powder into half - the shakes have to be drunk within 15 mins of making so never ever leave them longer than that - some of the nutrients disappear!!!

It is ok to guess that its about half the sachet, no need to weigh it out, well ya can if you want!!

I would just spoon 2 tablespoons [ish] into ur shaker and add a little more than half the water necessary. A full shake tastes so much better if you add more than the documented 240mls of water anyways.

I have a full shake with 400mls of water - i will be halving mine whilst on hols so i will have 2 tablespoons of powder and 200mls of water.

I guess it is trial and error though, everyone has a different palate :D

wow 10lbs thats brilliant well done hun x

Well done on your weight loss! 10lb is fantastic start on your diet journey!!!:happy096:

As Lisa has suggested splitting your pack in the morning will help to balance your blood sugars.

You can do this also with your evening pack as well. Some do this with all three packs for the first few weeks to help balance the blood sugars and instead of having three meals they have six mini meals.

I did it myself for the first week and half.

Make sure your are drinking your minimum water intake of 2.5 litres = 4 pints in addition to the water used to mixed your shakes.

Water should be consumed regularly throughout the day and not all at once.

Keeping a diary is a good way of charting your progress and the little changes you notice along the way...

At your weigh in discuss how you are getting on and feeling with your Pharmacist and keep them informed and they can put it into your notes along with the record of your weekly weight loss.

Love Mini xxx

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Kara, what a great first loss, awesome!!!

x

well done on ur WI , is a great start :D

Fabo loss on your first week - no need to repeat ev elese advise - just remember also that it is quite warm out there so maybe watch you water intake - good luck for next week xxx

I usually have a big glass of water as soon as i get up then that keeps me going till about 9ish then i have my shake xx

Well done on your loss 10lbs is fab!!!!

Back