Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

1st Weigh In

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by DC23, 5 August 2008 Social URL.

1. DC23

DC23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey,
    Had my first weigh in today, was not very good as i pretty much couldnt stick to ss+ so only lost 1lb but did loose 1 inch of my waist. Moving up to 810 for a while to see how i get on.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

its still a pound of, maybe 810 will be a better plan for you :) xx

4. DC23

DC23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yeas i'm hoping so, i was struggling at work in the evening when i had to eat at a table with everyone, atleast if i had a small meal i wouldn't feel as bad.:(

5. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Good look on the 810 plan - and well done on the 1lb, and moreso the 1 inch x

6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done on the pound, 810 might suit you better easing into the diet SS/SS+ is always there to go back to if you feel you want to

7. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi hun, well done on losing 1lb, the scales are going in the right direction, yey. Maybe 810 will be better for you, its worth a try. You could always work your way back down to SS once you get into the diet. Good Luck xx

8. skinnylala

skinnylala Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    well done, a loss of any kind is always good, and an inch off even better, good luck

9. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
    1 inch of your tum is brilliant, and well done on the 1lb, its a lot if weight that, my 1st week was abit of a mix up, so i can totally understand, but its still one pound off your target!! xxx

10. DC23

DC23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for your replies everyone! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.