• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st Weigh In

Hello All

Had my 1st weigh in last night (2 weeks) and lost 12lbs.

Am delighted only 2lbs to go before the magic 1st stone. My goal is still 3 stones away so there is a lot of effort yet - and I am not sure If I will last the course - but this is a good start.

In Sept I was 14.5 my heaviest every. I am now 12.13. I know it is wrong but the difference between 14s and 12s seems very large indeed!

Anyway thanks for your help on my day 3 wobbles - I nearly lost it then.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Fab loss hun, you will last the course with posotive thinking trust me, I have lost just short of 5 stones and everytime I wanted to give up I looked at what I had already achieved, and believe me it isnt worth giving up, I am now a size 12 for the first time in my life and its worth it, you are worth it. A few weeks out of your life to be who you want to be for the rest of your life x

Well done, great loss, nearly a stone in two week is fabulous. Stay strong and focussed, the time flies by and before you know 3 months will have passed & you'll be at goal. What a great way to start 2007.

Keep up the good work, you can do it.