1st Weigh in!!!

Wow!

That is incredible! I started today, so I will be hoping I do as well as you. This is such an insperation! Well done x

Ah bless you all, what lovely messages. The smile is still plastered all over my face, I think it will be like that all night!!!!

To all the new starters, week 1 really is the hardest, but stick with it and the results will show on the scales. Keep going YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!

It's probably the 1st time in my life i'm proud to be a "loser" - YIPPPPEEEEEE

I've just been to see my cdc to swap some packs and weighed while I was there (2 days early) - I've lost 15lbs in 5 days! I hope I lose some more by Wednesday! If only it would continue this way.

CONGRATS MWNCI
THATS A FANTASTIC START!
I LIKE SUE AM STILL FULL OF SMILES
:) :) :) :eek: :) :) :) :D :) :) :D :) :) :) :eek: :) :) :)

I'm really pleased - you must be too, it's definitely worth the not eating - it just seems like such a long journey!

IT IS A LONG JOURNEY, BUT IF YOU KEEP THINKING OF IT AS A LONG JOURNEY IT WILL BE! JUST TAKE EACH DSAY AS IT COMES AND THE TIME (AND WEIGHT) WILL FLY BY!
I HAVE JUST OVER 10 STONE TO LOSE, BUT I'M JUST HAPPY TO BE FINALLY GETTING RID OF IT!

weight.png

I've just made a ticker - by the looks of things we have similar starting weights and targets.

Another 13lb in first week loser here too. :D
And my husband!! :D

Congratulation to you three too. it's such a great feeling isn't it?!!!

Pele. :cool:

Fantastic weight loss - congratulations to all three of you:D :D :D

Good luck for next week - here's hoping for more of the same

Hi Sue,
Hope All Is Going Well!
Good Luck With Your Next Weigh In!

Hi Bindi

Thanks, i'm getting weighed tomorrow (Monday). Not sure what to expect really as it's TOTM but i'd be happy with 4 pounds.

I threw my "weigh in" pants on before to nip to the shop, they are MASSIVE!!! Can't believe they are hanging off me already, it's only been a week!!!!

Good luck with your next weigh in x

HI SUE
MY WEIGH IN IS AT 10AM TODAY!
i was the same, i walked to town with my jeans and long cardi on and when i lifted it up, the bum in my jeans was at my knees! hahaha
I haven't got a clue as to how much i have lost this week, but i'd be happy with 4-5lbs, i'll give you an update when i get back!!
Good Luck
:) :) :eek: :) :)

Back