1st weigh in

Had my first weigh in today and yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i lost 4.5 pounds, im over the moon xx

Well done you - that's a fantastic result - you've every right to feel over the moon! xx

Thanks weemo,i did lose 4.5 but it only shows as 4 on my profile bit cos it wont let me put .5 in but half a pound is half a pound hahaha xx

Yay!!!!!!!!!

What a cracking start and such a motivation booster. Well done you!!

You'll have your half stone before you know it!

How do you put your week 1, week 2 etc on your page, i dnt know how to do it xx

You go to your User CP and select Edit Signature - you then type whatever you want in the box and save changes. I'm quite new myself but I think that you have to make so many posts before you are issued with more character space - hope that makes sense! I think it might either be 50 or 100 posts. Sure give it a try and see, hope this helps, mary x

thanks jaylou, how long has it took u to lose 42lb, u doing fantastic, well done you xx

Ah thank you! It took me 14 months in total, 6 months of that to lose the last half stone!! I've been at target for 7 months now - Yay!!! :D:D

Well done on your first week result!!!!

Well done thats fab!!

Im so annoyed with myself ooooooooooooooooh i have just eat a blue riband, slice of white toast, half a cereal bar and why did i do this, the reason is because i am stupid and cos i have lost 4.5 pound i thought i was great.
I will have to be extra strict now. xxx

Just syn them, smile and carry on :)

Well done on your weight loss!

Back