1st weigh in...

Oh Kered..like you wouldn't believe! Even with a bf i couldn't believe my luck when he started chatting to me, hehe. And i've just discovered he works for the forces as a doctor, so not only is he intelligent..he gets to wear a uniform!! Helloooo haha xx

UNIFORM - swoon, drool.

UNIFORM - swoon, drool.

Isn't it just haha...i think i may have been a bit too enthusiastic when he told me that! No idea what is up with me at the moment, I seem to have a one track mind while on this diet! It happened last time too lol :p xx

Isn't it just haha...i think i may have been a bit too enthusiastic when he told me that! No idea what is up with me at the moment, I seem to have a one track mind while on this diet! It happened last time too lol :p xx

My OH said to me a few weeks ago "welcome back" so it must be something in the formula.........:)

:p Maybe it's a ploy by LT...get them thinking about and doing "other" things and they won't notice that they aren't actually eating hehe x

Well done on the weight loss. That's great. Love the story of the doc and the flowers and uniform. Go you! I love this diet too, it's the best choice I've made in years.

Back