1st weigh in!

pebb

i've just been for my first weigh in having been on the diet for 2 weeks, i lost 10lbs and feel ait dissapointed, should i feel this way? any advice would be appricated.

Sometimes it surprises me how much we expect from any diet!
10lb is a fantastic loss over 2 weeks! Be proud of yourself for getting through it, what a great start,

We should all remember that some girls and hiys on here have slightly more to lose, so sometimes the results seem phenomenal but they are the exception rather than the rule!
The average weightloss on CD is about 3.5lb per week, sometimes slightly more in the first week, so you are bang on target!
As Mrs L said, most diets you get a loss of 1-2lb so to have done nearly a stone in a fortnight is fab!
A great start so don't feel down, everyone here is an individual and you need to learn how your body will lose weight with CD...

Good luck on the rest of your journey!!!

:)

x

10lb is a brilliant loss. I didn't lose much more than that in my first 2 weeks, but I know that I wouldn't have lost anywhere near the amount of weight (or inches) in 3 weeks as I have already on this diet.

Hey!!!
thats a fab loss!!! Dont be disappointed .. your doing so well!!!
Everybody's bodies are different and work in different ways.. Some people might lose 11 lbs in 1 week but without sounding offensive they may have a lot more to lose than the next person..

An example.. My brother and I started the same time, he has lost 1 stone more than me we have both been doing SS and on our 9th week... Men seem to lose it quicker.. I have been on shakes and bars and have not had one bit of food... So there is nothing more I can do.. and He has lost 1 stone more.!!!

Keep your chin up and stay motivated your doing so well !!

thanks for the messages, i feel abit stupid now! although i only lost 10lb i was so pleased with the inches i lost, and looking forward to this weeks weigh in. i can feel the difference in myself already!

I wouldn't say you ONLY lost 10lbs at all. 10lbs is a fab weight loss :)
x

hey 10 pounds-so its working ...be happy...you are on the right track!!!! Just continue and soon youll have lost 20.lol

Don't be down hun, thats amazing weight loss just think you've nearly lost a stone which in 2 weeks is sooo good:D

oh my gosh i wish i lost that much in two weeks.
be happy.
and well done. (i'm a little jealouse of you now)

Back