1st WI after 4 days

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Went to the pharmacist this morning to get my "stash" for next week as I only have until Sunday night and I start work at 07.30 on Monday so no time to get to the pharmacy before. I asked the lady to do me an unofficial WI as I weighed myself at home and noticed I'd lost quite some weight. She turned it into an official one and when I stepped on the scales, both her and I were like :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: as it showed a whopping 13.5lbs loss!!!!! This is even more than I lost the first time around, then I lost 10lbs in a full week. Almost 1 stone down, 1 more to go so bring on week 2! :D:D:D:D

Wow that's great in just 4 days!!

Thanks Lucy, I still can't believe it myself! :)

Unbelievable Mirjam! You must be psyched! And still 3 days to go in the week....well done!

x S

Thats great!!! Well done !!!

Thank you both, am so pleased! It's been worth the migraine this week :)

Sorry to hear you were unwell Mirjam but you're in the right frame of mind and bounding towards goal! Inspirational stuff!

x S

I've done 14 weeks in the beginning of the year and lost 4st on LT. My pharmacist told me that when I reached BMI 25 I had to start refeeding which I just recently found out is not true, you can continue till you reach your goal weight as long as it's in the green zone so went to WW (crap) then Dukan (worked better but as I've got injuries not able to go to the gym as I used to so started gaining weight again and couldn't be bothered actually) but now want to get rid of the last 2st I wanted to lose initially. My goal is 145lbs but hope to go back to 140 but that 's not necessary.
Headaches I'm used to as I suffer from migraine since I was 16....
Being in the right mind makes this tough diet so much easier doesn't it? x

OMG Well done in 4 days WOW...Keep it up xx

Sure does hun! I want to get to 130lbs (I'm a titchy 5'3") for Christmas. I'll start re-feed when I'm there and hopefully lose the final 9lbs to be in the mid normal BMI range for my height. That'll be just an amazing feeling! We can do it girl! Just watch us!

x S

Well done what a loss in only 4 days Oh I can't wait until weigh in Monday :) x

I will never get back to a size 18/20 in my life! If this means being on a diet for a whole year to stay slim for the rest of my life, bring it on.... I cannot believe that I've almost been dieting for the whole of 2011 and yes, I lost a lot of weight in the first trimester, gained a stone again in the second and third (not by eating junk but by drinking vino) and lose the final 2 in the fourth.... this is my year even though we've had a lot of personal losses this year too :(. And if I can do it, you can do it too!

That's the spirit girl! (Don't mean the vino of course!!)

x S

Back