1st WI since Holiday (4 week break)

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi Folks

I got weighed today officially at the pharmacy and only put on 1.1lbs from 20/8 - the last day of my refeed till today.

I had a bit of a blip on Saturday and I think if I hadn't I would either have STS or lost, but I am very pleased with only having a small gain. I know that my eating habits have changed completely and my goal is to not go back to that dark place ever again!

I am on TFR until I reach my 10stone mark, but will be happy with 9 13 as I havent been that weight probably since my teens, if even then! So, planning on it being for around 4 weeks if all goes well.

Take care

Oh not so bad well done ! ..it can be done you proved re-feed isn't as scary as it seems and good luck for your goal too not been 10 stone errrrr think i was prob 10 yrs old then lol

debz x

Thanks Debz

Yes, pleased with that....I suppose it could have been worse, but I was careful as well as I didnt want to undo all the good work and go back to that horrid place (called fat)!

wow well done scotsmist- thats brilliant!! Thinking about it now 1.1lbs is nothing really and could just be left over food in your tum, so you have probably not gained anything anyway!

You have shown there is light at the end of the LT tunnel! well done! xx

yey!!!!!!!!!! welcome back aboard scots :)

Only 1.1lbs .... your a star!!!!!! :D
How are you finding it today?
xxxxxxxxxxx

wow well done scotsmist- thats brilliant!! Thinking about it now 1.1lbs is nothing really and could just be left over food in your tum, so you have probably not gained anything anyway!

You have shown there is light at the end of the LT tunnel! well done! xx

Thanks Jlo!!!! I am pleased with that gain, and will be gone in a flash :)!!!!!!!

I know it is achievable now and hopefully once I get to goal I will be able to maintain for ever and a day ;-)

yey!!!!!!!!!! welcome back aboard scots :)

Only 1.1lbs .... your a star!!!!!! :D
How are you finding it today?
xxxxxxxxxxx

My WI has helped me and I am on cloud nine...feel ok to be honest, but was having 2 shakes/meal for the past 6 days so not much different...maybe I will feel it tonight, but I have only had 1 shake so will have two for tonight which will no doubt help. I will probably have my choc shake with my hubby and then maybe a bit later on I may have my soup...so, hoping to be ok.

Dont have any headache, although come down with some head/throat thing which has been looming for days...

But, still trying to keep positive!!! Onwards and upwards!

Well done! It's really encouraging to see that you survived your re-feed & holiday with such a small gain :)

Good luck with reaching your goal!!

Hannah

Hiya Iris!!

Did you have a good holiday???

Well done on such a small gain mrs!! xxxx

you little legend! well done! 1.1lbs - drink a pint of water and you'll probably have lost it by the end of it! that really is brilliant. you have given me hope for when i eventually get there!! xxx

Well done :D - nothing to be too disappointed about and that will soon drop off anyways.

Wow!!!

You've done so well hun! I'm sure I would have piled on the weight if I'd been on holiday! Well done and good luck getting to your 'teen' weight!

x

Hi,
welcome back and good on you for that tiny gain. I know you always intended on coming back to get to your goal, so well done for the restart. Wishing you a great week and look forward to hearing how it goes for you. Best of luck.
Doirin

Wow, 1.1lbs is absolutely nothing! I've got a bit of hope about re-feeding now as I'm petrified about eating again...! Good luck getting to your goal, you'll be there in no time at all, I'm sure! =D

Absolutely fantastic Scotsmist! 1.1lbs is amazing since 20th August and 18 of those days were on holiday! You must be so pleased. It's great that your eating habits have changed. LT has taught me sooooooooo much about food and how it is merely a fuel, not a comfort.

You'll be at you goal in no time at all and you know you have the confidence to carry on maintaining without any trouble.

you little legend! well done! 1.1lbs - drink a pint of water and you'll probably have lost it by the end of it! that really is brilliant. you have given me hope for when i eventually get there!! xxx

Aw. thanks Sarah!!! I am on Day 2 and feel absolutely fine - strange. No hunger, no headaches, but I did do 2 shakes/meal last week so maybe my body is coping.

You will get there - it is, to be honest, about making good choices and you will have had plenty of time to think things when you get to re-feed then maintenance that you will do well!! You know you dont want to have to do this all over again :) eh!

Take care and again, thanks for your support and comments.

Hi,
welcome back and good on you for that tiny gain. I know you always intended on coming back to get to your goal, so well done for the restart. Wishing you a great week and look forward to hearing how it goes for you. Best of luck.
Doirin

Thanks Doirin...it could have been so easy to say I wont bother to come back, but I know in my mind I had wanted to get to the 10 stone mark and then eat healthily for the rest of my life. I have learnt some very valuable life lessons in the past 4 months and I certainly dont want to ever have to endure this type of diet ever again in my life! Once is enough for me...at the end of the day, BUCK STOPS WITH ME and I am the one that has to say "No" when the tempation comes. Do it with other things in my life, so dont see why I cant with food!

Thanks again for everything you have helped with the past few months! You are a diamond!

Wow, 1.1lbs is absolutely nothing! I've got a bit of hope about re-feeding now as I'm petrified about eating again...! Good luck getting to your goal, you'll be there in no time at all, I'm sure! =D

Thanks Strawberry!
You will be fine, it is daunting, but so long as you prepare and do some research (get onto the re-feed/maintenance forums) and make right choices daily.

Absolutely fantastic Scotsmist! 1.1lbs is amazing since 20th August and 18 of those days were on holiday! You must be so pleased. It's great that your eating habits have changed. LT has taught me sooooooooo much about food and how it is merely a fuel, not a comfort.

You'll be at you goal in no time at all and you know you have the confidence to carry on maintaining without any trouble.

Thanks Betsy...yes, I too have learnt a lot, which hasnt been easy with having an eating disorder, and to be honest, the best feeling in the whole wide world is now, where I feel fit, healthy and not bloated at all. Why stuff my face and feel miserable!! So, I too am learning still and wont ever put my guard down, ever! Life is just too precious and as my quote says "Life is not a rehersal" - we only get one shot at life and once its gone, its gone...well, I intend to enjoy what I have left :)

Good luck but you are doing well so dont need luck!

Take care

Back