1st WI tomorrow

Richy05

Its my first weigh in tomorrow but have mixed feelings about it. I really want a good result and feel that a low weight loss may put me off. Ive been ok today but the last few days have been really hard. I have felt exhausted, had needles and pins in feet, and generally felt like poo! Maybe it was because it was the weekend and thats usually treat time. Going for coffee and cake and eating more than usual. fingers crossed for a good result eh. Would like to thank everyone who adds to this site though, it is a freat support, I'm on here every 5 minutes!!:)

Hi Richy and welcome!,
Good luck hun!! Your result will be no doubt amazing in week one! Looking at your stats you really will lose the weight in no time! Weekends are hard to begin with...just take water bottle with you everywhere and swig whenever you think about food,but you will soon find other things to occupy your time! Like I always say just take one day at a time and be proud each evening when you get to bed that you completed the day; for the next day you will wake up a bit lighter! Good luck x

You will have a brill loss I bet!!

Dont let any losses put you off!

it gets soo much easier! just wait for your ketosis high!

Hi Richy and welcome aboard. Your 1st WI will be well worth the effort and will give you great motivation to continue into wk2. Good luck x

Good luck tomorrow hun
I am sure ya will be grinning from ear to ear & well up for week 2 once ya get the results of ya hard work.
Niki
x

Good luck for tomorrow, im sure you will have a great weight loss and it spur you on into the following week.

Let us know how you get on. :D

Good luck for tomorrow, let us know how you do :)

Good luck honey! You'll do brilliantly and it'll really spur you on for the the next week! :) xx

Hi Richy and I hope your first weigh in today is a great one. It will spur you on for week 2. The weigh ins really do keep you going. Can't wait to read what result you got!

good luck for your weight in this morning :)

Keep us posted! And like Chelly says - don't be disheartened by any weight loss :) it's all a move in the right direction and generallt a better result than many other diets.

I believe average loss on LT for men is 1.5 stone/month and for women it's 1 stone/month.

You will see many people over-reaching that to start with and then settling down to a more steady weight loss every week.

Good luck for your weigh in today!

know how u feel my first wi is fri and i'm nervous also hope u get good result to spur u on. as u say it's great to sign on in here for support

Good luck Richy
You'll do fine and it'll spur you on for another week and one day at a time x

Hi guy's.
Just got back from my 1st wi and have lost 6ib, yeah I was slightly dissapointed as has been hard for wk1 but hey if I lose the same next week then it will be almost a stone in 2wks.:) can't grumble.
Only concern at the mo is, the nurse didnt think I needed LT but after having a chat about the reasons for doing it she agreed but also did a health check for me.
All was good blood sugar and blood preasure wise but it appears I have a high cholesterol!! 7.7 at 33yrs. Very shocked. she says I have to see my doc as will need meds, I think my potassium was high too. altogether she thinks it could have contributed to my weight gain and the reason I struggle to loose weight.
Any thoughts...:cry:

Back