1stone GONE!?!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
How on earth did that happen?? 14bls in 6 days??
I'm thrilled but I'm defo not expecting a loss next week!!
How are you losers today?

:D

Well done, thats a fab success!!

Can you notice the difference?? I lost 8lbs in my 1st week and I noticed a lil now Im weighing myself at home and Im nearly at the 14lbs (2nd WI tomorrow) and I can notice a HUGE difference my whole shape has changed.....

wow that's a brilliant weight loss you must be over the moon. congratulations and roll on next week.

Hmm i can notice a slight difference, defo not 14bl difference though, maybe 7bls so the rest was defo water!!
Yippiee all the same!

Should take some before photos (obviously you can only do it from now! haha) and take some measurements. Sometimes the differences arent always obvious to us. Thats what i did anyway. Not to show anyone else (though I might depending how i look after this! haha) but more for a personal reference. :)

oh, and congratualtions on such a massive loss! :D

I'm starting in the gym today, I broke up with my bf the night before weigh in :( so i just feel very out of sorts, more determind to stick with it though!

Thanks all! :) i love LT!

well done u!! Its my second weigh in today not expecting much of a loss but any will do.. congrats again xxx

Well done Daisyhappy - that is a fab loss for Wk 1!! you must be well pleased! i am hoping for the same -8 as of today (since Monday witha blip on Tues) but i just got my TOTM ...so unimpressed! Congrats anyways and keep it up!!

How fantastic I was happy with 8lb but you must be over the moon!!

That's fantastic! Well done!! :)

Sorry to hear about the bf, might help you to focus though! Looking on the bright side...

Hannah

Well done, that is an amazing weight loss.

Daisy, well done on the 14lb loss. Keep up your good work. The gym will keep thoughts of the BF from your mind. Keep strong.

Daisyhappy that is amazing ....well done you must be so proud of yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

The first stone always feels such an achievement doesn't it - regardless of how long it has taken. I am rather chuffed for both you and myself.

Lisa x

I am trying to remember that we are not in competition with each other on here!!

Really well done Daisy! That is a huge success and you should be so proud :D

Fantastic keep up the brill work!!!

Back