2 at a time

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Trendytracz, 9 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Trendytracz

Trendytracz Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    HI I am new to this part of the fourm. I am currenlty going weight watchers and Ive lost 4 1/2 stones so far but I need a boost because I am seem to be staying the same each week :(

Has anyone had same prob?
    if so what weight where u and how much have u lost before using Alli

and how have u got on with using alli

any help or tips would be great thankyou x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gonna-be-slim

gonna-be-slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    xenical/weight watchers/low fat
    did the big lose 5st wi weight watchers about 9yrs ago and i have it back n more now it didnt help as i ended up working n selling the stock n weighing for free! well done with 4n half so far. i used xenical and and points (i speak fluent point)in combination to sticking to food with no higher than 5g fat content. i think eveyine has their own slant on it, all with same goal. i dont go to meetings n not sure who does on here? has your leader advised alli ?
  4. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    low fat/low cal/taking xenical
    I never really tried before taking orlistat. I'd do some exercise but then eat a bag of sweets.

I'm actually on xenical, so I have to go back to the doctor for progress checks and my diet is just trying to keep low calorie, low fat with daily exercise (although it's just a walk).

I've been fine with the orlistat - one thing it does is "punish" you for going over the fat limit. Which means you're far less likely to do it ;)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.