2 chuffing lbs!!!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Argghhhh...the scale god hates me!!!
2lbs ..i know its a loss, and any loss in the right direction is a good one; but i felt i had, had a fab week this week...even started feeling slim and now i am just pi55ed :cry: Going to go out for a run and hopefully i will feel better!!!!:(

Aww nic, is still 2 lb gone ,
cheer up i bet u look great now any way :rolleyes:
enjoy ur run :whacky068:

Its better you lost 2 lbs then put it on any loss is good and brings you closer to your target.

I know..thanks guys..i was just sooo hyper and felt like i should have lost more...bit of an anti climax for me! I will cheer up after i have been clothes shopping retail therapy rocks...and on the plus side... i just update my ticker and i have a bmi of 25.6.. so nearly healthy yay!!!

2lbs is fab! Well done hun! You must look great now! And congrats on not being a major risk for dropping dead from a heart attack or getting diabetes!!!! Life assurance companies will love you now!

Yay - another 2lbs gone for good! Even if the scales don't read a big loss I bet your body is thinner and fitter with all the exercise you are doing - remember muscle weighs more than fat and if you are improving your muscle tone then that could explain why your loss is smaller than you thought it would be.

Well done pet.

x

25.6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2lbs ..i know its a loss, and any loss in the right direction is a good one; but i felt i had, had a fab week this week...even started feeling slim and now i am just pi55ed :cry: Going to go out for a run and hopefully i will feel better!!!!:(

Hey Nic - OMG I cant believe that our BMI is the same to the exact deciminal point!!!! LOL! How cool is that?!?!?! he he!

OK Girlie Runner Sexy Fitness Freak Person - The race is fricking on dude... Me and you - race to BMI 22!

See u at the finish line? ;) xox

PS - I need to get back to exercising eeek! I havent done anything for 3 weeks and slendertone for about 10 days... just reading ur post i got motivated xox

Well done with your lose hun. It must be nice to have a healthy bmi.
You have done so well. :clap:

Chin up hun, it's 2lb that's no longer weighing you down. I can understand the disappointment but you may well have a much nicer WI next week now. Congrats on the practically healthy BMI too, must be a fab feeling and you certainly deserve to feel fab after all of the hard work you've put in. xx

Now if you were reading this post by someone else what would you say to them - look at that Lb of fat and times by 2 , not water but FAT - give yourself a break, as you don't have much to lose now your body is fighting back , plus with all the exercise you must be increasing your muscle volume - so there !!!:D Get out and buy a cheeky little number xx

well done Nic x

Babe its that CD diet you went on:rolleyes::D
Its still a good loss Nic, I note you say that you feel slimmer, well maybe you have lost in the inches department this time.
Come on kidda its not like you to feel down so chin up and keep smiling, bring on next week :hug99: xxxx

Thanks guys...i know... i feel better now...well in a fashion! I can hardly walk, i ran with slendertone on until i felt sick and then i have come back slendertoned my legs and ass and i am now in pain!! Good pain tho..determind to kick ass next week and have a major loss!!

Hey Nic - OMG I cant believe that our BMI is the same to the exact deciminal point!!!! LOL! How cool is that?!?!?! he he!

OK Girlie Runner Sexy Fitness Freak Person - The race is fricking on dude... Me and you - race to BMI 22!

See u at the finish line? ;) xox

PS - I need to get back to exercising eeek! I havent done anything for 3 weeks and slendertone for about 10 days... just reading ur post i got motivated xox
I know...HOW SCARY!!! and fab at the same time!!!
Ready, get set......GO!!!!
i accept your challenge, and will raise you lol (is that poker talk?... it was meant to be)
I think we will get there neck a neck!

You lazy bint!! get your arse in gear lol x x x
Do you think i could be a personal trainer heheheeheheheh

lol! ALL IN!

I know...HOW SCARY!!! and fab at the same time!!!
Ready, get set......GO!!!!
i accept your challenge, and will raise you lol (is that poker talk?... it was meant to be)
I think we will get there neck a neck!

You lazy bint!! get your arse in gear lol x x x
Do you think i could be a personal trainer heheheeheheheh

Hey - i deffo need a kick up the bum in regards to keeping to my fitness routine!

Im very impressed with your poker talk! ;) I will make a poker girl out of u yet! lol

The next month or so is going to be soooo exciting for us Nic - we are going to get to our goal - its going to be soooo cool chicka!!! Really want us to spur eachother on and get there together!

:) julz :) xox

Nicki,
2lbs is still a good loss, and I think that weight loss can slow down when you're nearly at target ( it did for me, anyway when I was trying to lose the last stone !! )

wow

Nicki,
2lbs is still a good loss, and I think that weight loss can slow down when you're nearly at target ( it did for me, anyway when I was trying to lose the last stone !! )

hey - you have achieved a very slim figure i take? From BMI 25 TO 19? wow - did u do this on LT and how long did it take?

xxx

wooo wooo Julz ... very cool.... you need to keep me motivated with the whole losing thing! I nearly thought about coming off CD this week...T'was a moment of madness!
I would love to learn how to play poker and kickk mens butt's .. I would first use my female charm and flirt, then distraction techniques and then in for the kill and take their money heheheheheh

Back