2 Days Down!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Amyeve, 11 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Amyeve

Amyeve Mummy of 2!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Well its the end of my second day and so far i havent struggled at all, but im not counting my chickens..

Anyway.

i know this sounds really silly, but i have now done 2 complete days of SS (3 shakes) but i dont feel any 'lighter' not exactly bloated but still feel ''puffy'' IYKWIM? previous diets i have done i have felt lighter after a few days and considering i havent eaten anything solid since monday night and i've been piddling constantly, i would of thought i would!!!!

anyone felt the same ?? or am i just being daft :silly:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Oinkstop

Oinkstop Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge USA
    I've been on CD for 4 weeks and I still feel fat. The scale is dropping, but I certainly don't feel any different at all.

4. Mindy1973

Mindy1973 Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I know what you mean but hang in there it'll all be worth it in the end. I'm hoping to notice a bit of a difference in my clothes once I drop a stone :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.