1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

2 months and 14lbs to go...

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Dollyanna, 29 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Dollyanna

Dollyanna Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey!

I am a online SW member. I have done SW before, and lost 21lbs, and the best thing is....it STAYED OFF!

I am a healthy size 12, but I would love to be a healthy size 10 in time for my holiday in 2 months.

I'm kicking it off with Herbalife for 3 days, and then going on to SW. This is because I need a couple of days to mealplan and do a food shop. Also it will seem a bit of a luxury to actually eat real food when I'm actually on it!

I need all the support in the world to help me lose that stone before my hols, I have never actually worn a bikini and felt comfortable in it. I will be doing mostly red days (to speed things up), combined with the gym 3 - 4 times a week.

EXCITED! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.