1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

2 months and 14lbs to go...

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Dollyanna, 29 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Dollyanna

Dollyanna Well-Known Member

Hey!

I am a online SW member. I have done SW before, and lost 21lbs, and the best thing is....it STAYED OFF!

I am a healthy size 12, but I would love to be a healthy size 10 in time for my holiday in 2 months.

I'm kicking it off with Herbalife for 3 days, and then going on to SW. This is because I need a couple of days to mealplan and do a food shop. Also it will seem a bit of a luxury to actually eat real food when I'm actually on it!

I need all the support in the world to help me lose that stone before my hols, I have never actually worn a bikini and felt comfortable in it. I will be doing mostly red days (to speed things up), combined with the gym 3 - 4 times a week.

EXCITED! xxx