2 night bargain break NEEDED

CLUCKS

Hi Peeps
Its my 10th wed ann in July - I am looking to book a small country inn type place for me and hubby but pennies are tight :mad:

I was thinking the Cotwolds might be nice - never been other than driving through really??? Anyone know of any websites or Inn that might be suitable

Or have you get any ideas where we could go on a budget?

Thanks
Luv Clare xxx

I looked into this hotel for a weekend break for hubby and I before Christmas but never quite got round to going - it does look gorgeous though......

Chester House Hotel

Also if you just google search cotswolds it'll bring up loads. There is also Warwick, Stratford, Kenilworth - all in Warwickshire (on my doorstep) with lots of places to see and do...... alternative what about York or Chester or Bath - all lovely places.....

Hope this helps hun - have a lovely time.....:D

Oh they have a four poster room too - LOL

I have just emailed them asking for costs - which look reasonable & availability....

Thanks
Luv Clare

Hi Peeps
Its my 10th wed ann in July - I am looking to book a small country inn type place for me and hubby but pennies are tight :mad:

I was thinking the Cotwolds might be nice - never been other than driving through really??? Anyone know of any websites or Inn that might be suitable

Or have you get any ideas where we could go on a budget?

Thanks
Luv Clare xxx

Oh WOW!! thats uncanny seeing your post.

Its our 10th wedding anniversary this year in June, and I have bee thinking along the same lines... what could we do, where could we go as a treat! :) But pennies are a bit tight too. So this came at the right time.!!

Hi Clucks

This isn't quite a bargain break but hubby and I went last year and it was gorgeous!

Moss Grove Organic Hotel - Grasmere

We went climbing a mountain on one of the days and the local shops are quaint, it is in a lovely part of the world.

Can't recommend highly enough.

Back