2 people called me "foxy"!!!

peachy1982

Silver Member
Well my head is just massive after yesterday.
i went to a christening yesterday and wore a lovely summery dress from new look with a cardigan and highwedges.
We met up with a friend who was giving us a lift and he said i was lookin really foxy!! What a fab compliment - i have never been caled foxy.
Then at night time we got changed and went out for a drink. One of our friends was in the pub who had notbeen to the christening but had seen us comin out the house and said i looked "a very foxy lady".
Made me feel great getting compliments like that.
Just had to share it with you. Because for years I have been covering everything up and trying to blend in and all of a sudden i am getting a body which leaves an impression in peoples heads which isn't just "oh clare looked nice". I hate that word nice, much prefer "foxy"

peachy (aka one foxy lady)
xx

:party0011:
Wow what a great response, you must be feeling so proud of the progress you've made. Makes it all seem more worthwhile when others can see the difference.

Well done and keep up the great work - imagine what they'll be saying once you reach target :clap:

:party0038:

what a lovely compliment... it makes it worth while when people start to notice.

hey foxy lady - that's fab!!!!

definitely a boost - well done!!

Christine xx

Wow - what a fabulous morale boost and well deserved :D.

How wonderful - bet you're buzzing after those compliments...

Back