2 Shakes day 1???????

first timer

Ok this is my first day on lipotrim and i have only managed 2 shakes am just after my second one and know i wont have another tonight. will this affect my loss???????????????????????????????

hi there
its really important that you have all of your shakes as its your bodys only source of food, you will get ill if you dont take them all x x x

hi yes sosohopefull is right you should have all 3 as theyve got all the nutrients in what you need. if your not liking the shakes have a look on the forum for some ideas on how to prepare them eg making the choc one into a brownie etc maybe this will help

Also try them with boiling water, empty sachet into blender n pour on boiling water with a sweetener and or coffee and let it wizz. Try it out and you'd be surprised how much nicer it tastes oh and I always add alot more water 400ml as I find it goes down my plug hole alot better and isn't such a struggle to swallow.

Good luck and let us know how get on

ps mint leaves you can have also aswell as any green leaf teas and NO to all flower and fruit teas

Thanks its not that i don't like the shakes it more than i didn't get time to take them with a baby a toddler to look after. i will try to get the 3 today fingers crossed.

yes really try and fit them in ive got 3 little ones under 5 so its difficult to make time but its really important as you dont want to make yourself ill. good luck

Morning first timer,
just to say im having my first one in about half an hour too so were at exactly the same spot! lol good luck..!
Zoe :)

good luck to you both just remember to drink lots and lots of water and some times i take 2 shakes close together if for some reason i dont have time (like 2 hours apart) i think as long as you get them. i usually take them @ 11 5 9 if im working days and @ 11 6 11 if on nights.
i hope you both are feeling ok today x x x x

Ok this is my first day on lipotrim and i have only managed 2 shakes am just after my second one and know i wont have another tonight. will this affect my loss???????????????????????????????

I remember watching the DVD and it told me that if you don't eat your quota of shakes then you will put on a costume that resembles a bat and go to Gotham City to fight crime against Clowns, Penguins and Questionable foes.

I may be getting this mixed up with another DVD though so don't quote me on that.

TO THE BAT CAVE !

Ok second day nearly over and still only managed 2 shakes had one at breakfast and then took my sons out for the day thinking i would be back around 4 i didn't bring one with me, only for my 4 year old to fall out with a gate and have to go to casualty and need 3 stitiches to his head and i only got home at 8.30 so i took one then and def won't be having another tonight.
please tell me i don't have to dress up as a bat lol lol
Will this affect me loss???

Its not your losses you need to worry about, its your health. Its SO important you have all the shakes youre meant to have. When youre on a TFR diet your calorie intake is so low its essential you have the packs to give your body the nutrients etc youre missing. You really cant afford to miss ANY certainly not 2 days in a row.

You need to think about your health when youre skipping packs... its not good for you

Thanks starlight for the advice i will make an effort to have 3 from now on i feel great which when i was on it before i felt crap the whole time hopefully things will continue

You are putting your health at risk by not taking your shakes. It only takes a couple of minutes to make on and another couple to drink it if you are really in a hurry. Missing one once in a while is not the end of the world but continually doing so will affect your health.
It may also affect your losses by putting your body into starvation mode whereby it will put up it's own defences by holding onto the energy stores it has and your losses will decline.
Hope your little one is on the mend but please look after yourself too.

thanks everyone for your kind advice am on day 3 and taking a shake as i write this i will def be making sure i get all 3 shakes today and from now on i have a 4 month old baby and 4 year old so need to be well for them. Thanks again and really looking forward to my first wi roll on thursday!!

you have to make the time to take all 3 shakes in total of your time it will take about 25mins total and when you have 3 you get just over 400 calories so missing really isnt an option so please try x x

Had my second shake today woohoo def have time for my third before bed lol

Off now to a kids party and then a funday at our local pub hope the rain stays away.

Back