2 shakes plus evening meal?

KIKI FT

have decided to lose another stone after refeed for 3 weeks and was just thinking of not tfr but maybe 2 shakes and a meal in the evening hubby does not want me to go back on tfr as last time i almost killed veryone around me LOL has anyone tried this and does it help or rather work

poo poo for your hubby, do what you want , and if TFR is what you want then do it but try being more pleasant to people and trying to chew their arms of lol

i think the two shakes and a low carb/low fat meal would work. their are various diets that follow this plan i suggest looking at cambridge or W8 etc etc

good luck

Hi yes i do it from time to time if i have an occassion or im just feed up i will have two shakes and an evening meal but only protein i have boiled eggs in a cup with some butter or a steak and some mushrooms or just chicken and broccoli with cheese look up the attkins diet and only use food on the induction list but be warned weight loss will slow down but i still had about a 5 pound loss anytime i done this .................Also it can make you want to eat all the time its easier just to stay on the shakes and it comes off quicker.................Hope i have been of some help

Ii agree with 666, its for you xx

Kiki, you must do what works for you. Another month on tfr and you'll be a goal, it will take longer on other diets. You must weigh everything up and do the best thing for you.

Good luck with whatever you decide hun.

x

I agree with 666. We pay to much money for this diet not to use it right. Best of luck whatever u decide

my hubbie was like that aswell i was a walkin cow to live with but the last time i stopped drinkin coffee altogether cause i hated black coffee but this time i havent and im in much better form i add a little cold water to my coffee before i pour in the boilin water and it doesnt taste near as bad and im not killing anyone this time round

Back